~Chapter 3~

My sleep was abruptly and rudely interrupted by a body being thrown onto mine. I opened my eyes only to see Johnny jumping up and down on my bed whilst shouting "IREONA IREONA!". After sensing that I was not fully awake yet, he started singing Wake Up by NCT. I gave up and grabbed the nearest thing to me, which was a pillow and threw it at him right in the head. I secretly wished that it was something hard, like a book so that it could properly shut him up.

I sat up and lazily said, "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't ruin the song with your horrible voice." He held his hand to his heart and had a hurt and offended expression as I stuck my tongue out at him. It took me a while to realise that it was still dark outside. I glanced over at my phone to find that it was still five in the morning. "Why would you wake me up at such an early hour?!" I half-shouted at him. He laughed and told me to 'get ready before the fans come'. It then hit me that I was flying out to Korea today.

I jumped up and pushed the now laughing Johnny out the door and quickly locked it. I ran to the bathroom to take a quick bath. I had picked out my outfit the previous night so I didn't have to waste any time choosing which clothes to wear.

As I stepped outside, I saw Johnny casually scrolling through his phone while smiling at something. I tiptoed behind him and peeked over his shoulder to look at his phone. As I was reading the texts one by one, I slowly realised that he was texting his crush that he has been talking to me on the phone about. Coincidentally, she liked him too. I smirked as an idea popped into my head. I slowly reached for his phone from behind and snatched it out of his hands. Before he could even react, I ran back into my room and locked the door. I leaned against the back of the door as I heard him banging from the other side, demanding me to open it. I smiled to myself as I simply replied him with "Ani, I wanna get to know your little crushie wushie for a bit. Take this as revenge for breaking my bones and making my ears bleed." I heard him sigh in defeat as the sound of his footsteps became faint.

I smiled with satisfaction as I turned my attention back to his phone. If I wanted to take revenge, I had to do it quickly as our flight is in a few hours. After a minute of thinking, I finally started to type out a short paragraph. I re-read it a couple of times before sending it to her. I finally unlocked the door and headed out, his phone in hand. I guess he heard me unlocking the door as he was already standing in front of me when I opened it.

He quickly swiped the phone out of my hands and read what I had sent. I prepared myself to make a run for it once he finished reading. At the end of the paragraph, he was silent for a few seconds before shouting "Lee Joohyun I will kill you!" I laughed and started to make a run for it, with him chasing after me. The text that I had sent her wasn't that lengthy. It read 'Annyeong~ Naneun Joohyun ibniba, Johnny yeodongsaengida. Are you sure you like Johnny oppa? I wouldn't mind you guys dating but please do not regret your choice as he is an insane little shit. Also, don't go all lovey dovey in front of me okay *winky face emoji*'

I laughed like a madman while trying to run away from Johnny. After about a few minutes of running around, we finally decided to stop as because Johnny was already worn out. I guess he is an old man after all. After all that has happened, I think we would've woken up the neighbours. I looked at the wall clock and realised that we had two more hours before our flight takes off. I motioned Johnny to get all our stuff ready as I booked a cab. Luckily for us, our house isn't that far away from the airport. When the cab finally came, we loaded out luggage into the trunk and got into the vehicle. As we were nearing the airport, Johnny passed me a mask and told me to wear it in case any fans spotted us.

When we arrived, the place was just starting to be filled with people. We immediately checked in our luggage and headed into the waiting hall. We still had about half an hour left to spare so we decided to walk around until our flight was being called. Johnny bought a notebook for Mark as his previous one was already full with lyrics. He showed me some pictures that he took of the notebook for reference and the words filled every inch of the page.

'Passengers are expected to report to gate A3 for flight number SQ600 departing for Seoul, South Korea'

The announcement was finally made for passengers to board the plane. Johnny and I calmly walked over to the boarding gate as I got lost in my own thoughts. Who is going to pick us up at the airport? Are there going to be sasaengs? Will I get to meet NCT? Are they going to be friendly towards me? I guess I will only find out when I land in Korea.