~Chapter 6~

That day, Johnny decided to take me around the building to help me familiarise myself with it. He told me that the building was so big that he got lost multiple times, even after all the years that he had been training there. The whole day, I trailed behind him quietly, carefully listening to what he had to say. I certainly did not want to get lost in that huge building for the span that I was going to be in Korea. He explained to me clearly what each floor held - from practice rooms to the cafe to the coex atrium. I listened carefully and made some mental notes.

After he was done being a tour guide, he brought me to a meeting room on the fourth floor. Johnny knocked twice on the door before opening it to reveal Jinwoo-nim and a woman who looks like she was in her late twenties. The two then motioned us to sit on the chairs that were placed directly opposite from them. After I made myself comfortable in my seat, I noticed a few papers that were laid on the table. Jinwoo-nim seemed to notice my gaze as he cleared his throat and explained why I was brought to the meeting room.

After a few minutes of explanation, Jinwoo-nim said "so, if you agree with the terms and conditions of being a trainee, we would gladly move on with the paperwork now" I nodded my head as I signed paper after paper, each containing different rules and expectations of being a trainee. By the end of it all, I finally recieved my schedule and my diet plan. I was told that my trainee profile would be up on the smrookies website in a few weeks. Johnny and I then stood up and bowed to the two and made our way out of the meeting room.

Once Johnny had shut the door behind him, he asked "How do you feel about being a trainee?" I shrugged as a response  as I quietly trailed behind him. Various questions started to fill my mind as I thought 'I will work hard and give my best to make eomma, appa and Johnny proud. I hope I get along well with the other trainees. Will they like me? Will they be nice?'

A/N

Hey guys! I haven't properly introduced myself so here I go. My name is Natasha, my Korean name is Seo Minji. I'm 14 this year and I share the same birthday as Mark >.< This is the first book I've written so I hope you guys like it. I will try my best to update regularly :)

tWO OUTS

Author-nim

Ps. The girl in the picture is Jesscia