~Chapter 16~

From where we were standing, we could here shouts and screams from the other side of the door. I let out a small giggle as Baekhyun turned the nob and opened the door, to reveal 8 grown men, some running around, some laying on the floor. When they realised Baekhyun had came back with me standing behind him, they froze in their spots and scrambled to form a straight line. I hadn't realise that Baekhyun had went to join the rest until they did their group greting.

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO ibnida," they greeted enthusiastically.

I bowed back politely, seeing as they were no longer and idol but a sunbae to me now. They were about to start their individual introductions when Baekhyun said not to as I was a fan. At the mention of fan, their eyes grew wide and they started to be weary of me, thinking that I was one of those sasaeng fans who sneaked into the SM building to see their favourite idol. Quickly, I flailed my hand around as I tried to explain that I was a trainee here and not some crazy fan who broke into the building. They visibly felt relieved after my explanation.

Suho called for everybody to sit in a circle so that we could get to know each other better. I ended up sitting in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol with Lay sitting across of me. I started to introduce myself - name, age, what i'm doing here, the usual stuff. When Kai asked if I had a sibling, I told them that Johnny was my brother. Technically not by blood, but I was too lazy to tell them the whole story of how I got abandoned by my parents and got took in by the Seo family. After the introduction session, the boys decided to play some truth or dare.

DO stood up and went to get an empty water bottle that was randomly lying on the floor. He carefully placed it in the middle of the circle and spun it. Everyone had their eyes on the tip of the bottle, curious as to who it would point to. Soon, the bottle stopped spinning and it landed on Chen. He picked a dare and had to do a high note battle with Baekhyun and I. Chen started of with a relatively low note and I tried my best to match it.

The game progressively got easier for me as the notes got higher and higher, since I was a girl. The boys, however, where still quite stable which quite surprised me. An octave later, Baekhyun had started to struggle. He tried but to no avail causing him to be eliminated, leaving Chen and I competing for the first place. Chen lasted about five notes before giving up as I had started to enter the whistle register. When I won, the boys cheered and went crazy. Sehun placed an invisible crown on my head to deem me the master of high notes.

Chen then proceeded to spin the bottle, which pointed in Xuimin's direction. He was dared to play yaja time with the rest of us and I have to admit their yaja time was crazy. Kai and Sehun had everyone run errands for them and the older members could only sigh and oblige. In the middle of the game, the two maknaes had forced Baekhyun and Chanyeol out of their seats so that they could seat with me. Sehun then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Don't be afraid to order them around." in which I nodded to. When I opened my mouth to speak, all of them looked at me expectantly.

"Yah everyone of you bow to your hyungs and say sorry," I said while pointing at Kai and Sehun.

The older ones were visibly shocked while both Kai and Sehun hugged the life out of me. The elder ones had no choice but to follow my orders since I was the 'oldest'. After a few more orders, yaja time was finally over. In the end, I was tickled by all of them for making them bow to Sehun and Kai. It was worth it though and I didn't regret it one bit. All of us returned to the circle, this time, with Kai and Sehun next to me. Xiumin grabbed the bottle and spun it.

It spun round and round until it landed on me. Too scared to pick a dare, I picked the first truth. I heard a voice shout out a question but I couldn't catch who asked it. Instantly, the room became silent when the question was asked.

"Who is your bias in EXO?" The voice boomed.

All the members turned to me expectantly, curious and eager to find out who my bias was.

"Uhh m-my bias i-s uhm Baekhyun," I said, stuttering. I saw Baekhyun cheer as DO who was sitting next to him smacked his arm.

"What about bias wrecker?" This time, Lay asked the question.

"Uhhhhh, it's C-hanyeol. But I still like all of you as a whole though," I said, stuttering yet again. I mentally slapped myself for stuttering so much in front of them.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol then stood up and hugged each other after shouting "This is the power of Baekyeol!" The rest of us only laughed at their childish behavior. This time, it was my turn to spin the bottle. I grabbed the bottle and spun it, before it stopped and landed on a member.

Many dares and slaps later, it was finally time for me to leave. Without realising, I've spent half the day with EXO. We exchanged hugs and numbers and I headed for the door.

"We'll see you around the building yeah?" Sehun asked. I nodded in reply as they bid me goodbye.

I made my way back to NCT's practice room and opened the door, only to find them all packed and ready to leave. When the noticed that I was at the door, they asked where I went and I simply told them that I was with EXO. After checking that we didn't leave anything behind, we left the building and made out way home.