~Chapter 27~

Everyone got into their positions as the music starts, accompanied by the enthusiastic screams and fanchants coming from the fans. At first, I felt really nurvous which caused my moves to be a bit stiff. But soon, I had loosen up and told myself to imagine that I was dancing in the practice room and not in front of hundreds of people. With that thought in mind, I loosened my body and let it flow with the music.

I danced swiftly on the stage, making sure not to make any mistakes, just like how I practiced it in the practice room. The adrenaline had me dancing and enjoying the moment, my heart pumping vigorously. When the song came to my singing part, I took the centre stage with confidence, fully aware that most cameras were focused on me. I sang and flashed a smile at one of the cameras before making my way back to the back of the formation when my part was over.

"Girl you're just mine mine"

When the song came to a close, we stood in our final positions, me being the only girl, stood in the centre of all the boys as they poked my cheeks or my sides which made me jump a little. We waited for the queue from the staff to move from out final pose, not losing the smiles on our faces. When we finally heard the staff give the queue, we got out of our final pose and stood in a straight line, greeting the fans. Once again, Johnny had motioned for me to say something, and I did while trying to catch my breath.

"Thank you so much for supporting NCT sunbaenim and I. I promise that I will work hard so I can debut quickly. I hope you give me your fullest support," I breathlessly addressed the fans.

My short speech was then responded to by loud screams. Doyoung and Taeyong both said something to the fans before wrapping up the shooting. Following Taeyong's queue, the boys did their farewell greeting and I bowed after them, waving to the fans as I exited the stage. When we were off stage, we were instantly greeted by cameras. Each of us bowed politely but was being rushed to our waiting room.

Despite having to walk briskly back to the waiting room, the cameras still followed us, not falling behind a single step. When we reached our waiting room, the crew had picked out certain members to interview. Not expecting them to come to me, I carried on playing around with Donghyuk and Mark. All of a sudden, they came from behind and I jumped in surprise. The crew then started asking us questions but I assumed that it was for Donghyuk and Mark so I kept quiet.

When the camera panned to me, I was taken aback as I was not expecting them to interview me as well. The crew started asking me what it felt like to perform before debut, how training was like and even asked for some embarrassing stories of some other members - specifically my brother. I smirked at the mention of 'embarrassing stories' as I searched my memory for one of many embarrassing moments of my brother. I thought about it for a while before settling on one. I'm sure that when Johnny sees this I'd be dead but it's worth it for sure.

"There was one time where Johnny had wore his pants inside out to school and didn't realise it until he got home and looked into the mirror. He got teased for a weak or so because of that incident. Especially since he was wearing his teddy bear boxers," I whispered, occasionally looking in Johnny's direction to make sure that he did not hear whatever I said to the camera.

As I finished my story, the staff snickered as they casted subtle glances towards Johnny himself. They thanked me for that 'valuable content' before moving on to the next member. I let out a long breath, trying my best not to laugh at the memory of my brother wearing his pants inside and boxers outside. I immediately forgot about the memory when I was being called to change out of my costume. I quickly walked towards the coordinator unnie and grabbbed the hanger with my clothes from her before going to the changing room.

After I had changed, I returned her the outfit before sitting down onto the couch. I was looking around the room, watching as people walked from on side of the room to the other when my eyes landed on a half-full water bottle. Looking at it, it had sparked up and idea. I got up from the couch and went out of the room, looking for a box, or maybe two, of water bottles. I had to walk quite a bit before finding them against the wall near the vending machine area. I asked a staff who was there if it was okay if took a box with me and she nodded. I thanked her before carrying a box and making the long walk back to the waiting room.

I could barely open the door with both my hands carrying the somewhat large box. When I did, the situation was still as busy as before. I guessed no one noticed that I had left. I set the box down on the table before opening it and carrying multiple bottles at a time. With the bottles in hand, I walked over towards NCT's management team and handing them each a water bottle while saying "sugohaesseubnida." I went back to the box and grabbed more before making my way to the coordination team and doing the same thing. The staff mostly responded with, "aigoo such a well mannered kid. Kamsa," but some only nodded their heads before going back to doing their job.

By the time I had finished giving out the water bottles, there were only four bottles left in the box. I left them there in case anyone wanted extras and I plopped onto the couch feeling exhausted. Performing and carrying the heavy load really drained the energy out of me. Slowly, my eyes started to feel heavy as they fall shut, the busy bustling of the waiting room being the last thing I hear before falling asleep on the couch.