~Chapter 8~

I reached for my phone and pressed the home button, watching as the screen lighted up in front of me. Everyone was sprawled across the floor, beads of sweat rolling down their foreheads as they pant to catch their breath. Never would I have thought that practice would be this tough. We started at nine in the morning and ended at one the next day. I mentally thanked myself for not wearing a white shirt as Johnny's shirt was now drenched in my sweat. Silence took over the whole practice room as the music was no longer playing. The only sound that could be heard was that of the air-conditioners.

Everyone cheered when Taeyong finally announced that practice was officially over. I watched as the boys ran to their bags to grab their clothes so that they could take a refreshing shower after that intense dance routine. I couldn't help but giggle slightly at their actions. All of them then started to make a beeline for the door as they fought over who got to enter the showers first. All of them, but one. After the rest of the boys had gone, I realised that Jaehyun was still laying on the floor. Curious, I walked over to where he was lying and squatted next to him. I unconsciously started admiring his features; how his eyes are very mesmerizing, how his cheeks look soft and squishy, how his lips look plump and kissable. Wait what. Did I really think his lips were kissable? 

I was startled when Jaehyun suddenly opened his and and smiled at me. I then started to feel my cheeks heat up as he probably caught me staring at him. Embarrassed, I looked everywhere but him to avoid eye contact. We stayed quiet for a bit before he asked "aren't you going to wash up?" I simply shook my head and told him that I didn't bring any spare clothes along with me. He then stood up and walked towards his bag. I watched as he rummaged around before pulling out a grey tank top and sweatpants. He then turned around and called me over. When I finally stood next to him, his towering height along with his build suddenly made me feel shy. What he did next surprised me a bit. He held out the shirt and pants as I raised my eyebrows. "Here, you can wear mine," he said. "What about you? You need to go and wash up too". He then explained that he had brought along an extra pair with him.

Hesitantly, I took the clothes from him and thanked him. He smiled and turned around yet again to take out the spare clothing that he had brought. I waited for him to finish packing before making our way to the showers. Along the way, we talked a lot and surprisingly, we had a lot in common. I taken aback however, when he asked if I had a boyfriend. Slowly,I felt my cheeks heat up for the second time as I mentally scolded myself for blushing in front of him. I felt my cheeks grow hotter when he said that I looked cute while blushing. The weird feeling I felt in my stomach when I first met him came back and my heart started beating faster. I can't possibly like him would I? I've only just met him. I'm not his ideal type anyways. But why did I feel slightly disappointed that i'm not his ideal type?

I guess I was spacing out as Jaehyun was waving his hands in front of my face. "Hey, are you okay? I called your names multiple times but you didn't respond," he asked sounding worried. "Don't worry. I'm fine," I reassured him with a smile. His frown was now replaced with a smile as I felt my heart beat twice as fast. Why am I acting like this? "Okay then. Well, we've reached the showers. The woman's showers are just right there. Wait for me outside after you're done okay?" I nodded my head and we both went our separate ways into our respective showers.

I stepped into empty shower room and grabbed a towel that was hanging on a rack before stepping into one of the cubicles. I hung the towel and Jaehyun's clothes behind the door, where they wouldn't get wet from the water. I began to undress and stepped under the shower head. I turned on the faucet and let the water soak my body, washing away the sweat. I closed my eyes as I looked back on the events that had happened today and honestly, it was fun although it was tiring. My mind then started to wander off to when I was admiring Jaehyun's face and how his lips were so kissable...I could've kissed him then. Wait, what was I thinking? What do I mean I could've kissed him? What is wrong with me? Out of all the questions that were in my head, one lingered.

Do I really like him?