~Chapter 15~

The next day, the boys and I woke up early as and headed to the building to practice as usual. Since they had to practice for their comeback, which was in coming in a weeks time, I was excused from practice. As there was nothing much to do, I sat at the back of the practice room as requested and watched the boys as they practice. It was fun because in one part of the choreography, the boys had to walk while progressing into a split.

They were doing well when suddenly a sound was heard from the right half of the room. The next thing we knew, Mark had his arms over his pants and Johnny desperately trying to wrap his extra flannel around his waist. We had to stop practice to give Mark time to change into a different pair of pants that hopefully would not rip again. The boys and I had a good laugh and I didn't stop teasing him for the rest of the day. He got so annoyed that he ended up putting his mask over my mouth to stop me from teasing.

When we were released for lunch break and the boys all lay flat on the floor, trying to absorb the cold air from the air conditioning. Feeling sorry for them, I told them that I'd just ordered some food while they were practicing. A chorus of 'thank you's were heard as I left to collect the food. When I came back, the boys had already sat in a circle, eager to receive the food. As I walked in with the food, they all cheered. I laughed and place the bowl of jjajangmyeon in front of each boy, making sure I ordered enough for all nine of them.

"Aren't you eating too?" Winwin asked, ever so cutely in Chinese, when he noticed that I didn't have a bowl for myself. I shook my head, telling him that the diet plan I was given didn't allow me to eat noodles. He nodded and continued to eat, although he felt sorry that I couln't enjoy the jjajangmyeon with them.

After they finished eating, they had to go straight back to practice as their schedule was very tight. As usual, I sat at the back, watching them dance the same routine again again, occasionally stopping to correct some minor mistakes. After about an hour or so, I got bored and decided to roam around the building. When the boys stopped for a water break, I stood up from where I was previously sitting and told them that I was going to explore the building. They all bid me goodbye as I left the room and shut the door behind me before setting off in a direction that will bring me to god knows where.

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings when I turned the corner because I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. I heard the person gasp before holding out a hand for me.

"Oh my god are you okay? Oh no I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. Oh god are you okay?" the voiced asked.

Somehow, I felt like I've heard that voice somewhere before but I just couldn't place my finger on it. When I looked up, my eyes met the person who had bumped into me earlier. My eyes widened when it finally registered for me that I had bumped into one of my top biases. Not wanting to embarrass myself any further, I quickly took him hand and he helped me up to my feet.

"I'm so sorry. I really didn't see you there," he apologized again. I stood there, frozen, not believing that the Byun Baekhyun from EXO was talking to me. 

I shook my head, snapping myself out of my state of shock and quickly replied him with, "I'ts okay. I'm fine. Thanks for helping me up"

His worried face turned into a relieved one before asking, "Judging from your reaction earlier, you must be a fan." I felt a blush creep it's way onto my face. I couldn't help but smile sheepishly before nodding slowly. I heard him mumble 'kiyo' before asking me to follow him. Flustered, I stood rooted to the ground. He seemed to notice as he said "Come on. I'll introduce you to the other members."

Too shocked to say anything, I simply nodded and followed him to what I'm assuming would be EXO's practice room. At this point, I was quite impressed with myself as I haven't let my fangirl side take over me. Yet. Baekhyun stopped abruptly which made me bump into his back.

He turned to face me and let out a soft 'sorry' before saying, "Okay, we're here. Are you ready to meet the rest of EXO?"

I turned to stare at the door that was in front of us. 'Practice Room 504'. Seemed like any normal practice room. But what was behind that door, would not be normal. I turned my attention back to Baekhyun before giving him a small nod. He smiled that beagle smile of his and placed his hand on the door nob.

A/N

Hey guys! Sooooooo, I'm still stuck in the hospital but I have my laptop with me so you guys can expect semi-regular updates ;) I will try my best to give yall high quality chapters even with a drip stuck to my hand

twO OUTS

Author-nim