~Chapter 33~

It has been quite a while since I've met Miyeon unnie and she seemed to be hanging out at the dorms more often. Honestly, it was nice to have another girl to help around in the dorm. Being the only girl can be frustrating at times. The first few days, she kept clinging onto Johnny and he didn't seem to mind so I shrugged it off, thinking that it was nothing. It was not after a few days that she had started to ignore Johnny's presence and started to pay more attention to Jaehyun. The others had started doubting the two but I chose to believe that Jaehyun would not do anything that will break our relationship.

Day after day, she came to the dorms bringing food and small gifts for Jaehyun. On the days where she couldn't stop by, she delivered flowers and chocolates and always left a note saying that it was for Jaehyun and Jaehyun only. By then, I had started to grow suspicious of her actions. Every time she came by for a visit, I would watch her every move, doubting her intentions. The other had grown to dislike her too bit by bit, as they were treated badly by her too. She seemed to only care about Jaehyun, forgetting that there were  other people living in the dorm too.

The sweet and nice Miyeon unnie that I had met at the cafe had disappeared. She turned into a rude and arrogant person who only knows how to order people around so that her 'prince charming' can feel as comfortable as ever at home. At first, she rolls her eyes at me. Now, she treats me like a dog expecting me to follow her everywhere and cater to her every need. If it weren't for my patience I would have slapped her by now. 

I rolled my eyes as I watch her give Jaehyun a massage while telling Taeyong to cook an omelet for them. Just then, Donghyuk came running in with a glass of lemonade that she had ordered him to make. She took a sip from the glass and spat everything out, complaining that it was too sour. I was trying my best not to burst right there and then like bITCH IT'S FUCKING LEMONADE OF COURSE IT'S GONNA BE SOUR. OH YOU WANT IT SWEET? SURE I'LL JUST POUR A CUP OF SUGAR FOR YOU YEAH? I HOPE YOU CHOKE WHILE DRINKING IT TOO. Poor Donghyuk now has to clean up the unnecessary mess on the floor. 

Right when I thought things could not get any worse, she called my name with the high, nasally and annoying voice of hers. I stood up from the couch ready to face the complaints of the evil medusa before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a worried Mark pleading for me not to go because he couldn't bare watching me get tortured since I had it the hardest among all of them. I gave him a weak smile, assuring him that I was going to be fine. He hesitantly let go of my shoulder and I walked towards Miyeon unnie, ready to feel the wrath of the ungodly creature.

"Yah! Ppaliwa! You're so slow. Hurry and fetch me the remote from the table," she screamed at me.

Groaning, bent forward, grabbing the remote that was literally a meter away from her and chucked it into her hands. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk back towards the other boys when she caught hold of my arm and pulled me towards her, her palm coming into contact with my cheek, a loud smack echoing throughout the room. Nobody dared move or say anything. My attention landed on Jaehyun who sat there watching the scene unfold in front of him without doing anything to stop it.

"Yah! You're so rude. Don't you know how to respect your elders?" she spat.

'Smack'. I earned myself another slap.

"Chwisonghabnida. You're right. I need to be more respectful to my elders. I'm sorry halmeoni. I shouldn't have acted like that towards you. Probably should have been more polite right?" I replied her with a smirk on my face.

She gasped dramatically before giving me another tight slap. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mark and Donghyuk hide behind the lean figures of their hyungs, not wanting to witness the scene in front of them any more. I turned to Jaehyun and when our eyes met, he turned away. I scoffed in disbelief and gave Miyeon one last glare before joining the other boys who stood in a line against the wall.

"Everyone listen. I'm leaving now, and when I come back tomorrow, I expect this place to be squeaky clean. Understood? And if any of you dare defy me like your dear bitch over there, you will suffer the same, if not more severe consequences." she barked at all of us.

The boys nodded in fear as I constantly rolled my eyes at her. Her gaze fell on me and she walked slowly towards me, pulling at my hair, forcing me to look at her in the eyes. She gave me one last slap before throwing me onto the floor, kicking me and walking out the door. Instantly all the boys crowded around me as I lay there helplessly, clutching onto my stomach.

"Jess, you're bleeding," Mark said, panicking.

The commotion died down when Jaehyun had abruptly stood up, causing the chair to make a screeching sound. Everyone's attention turned to him as he shot me a cold stare. I watched as stood out of his spot and made his way towards his room without sparing me another glance.