4: Who is hotter?

It has been two days since college started and I was enjoying every bits of it when I could because after some months, assignments and college work was gonna pile up and it will be chaotic.

My classes was done for the day and I was wasting my time watching anime.

I was on my bed, my back pressed on the wall with a packet of skittles on my hand, with my headphones securely on my ears and my laptop on my lap watching 'Say I love you' and drooling over Yamato (even though he doesn't exist).

I felt a presence in the room but was too engrossed in swooning over Yamato to acknowledge Kyle.

I squealed when Mei grabbed Yamato by the collar and kissed him in front of everyone. I popped another skittle in my mouth feeling giddy at the scene unfolding on my laptop screen even though I had seen this anime for the nth time.

"Ouch, so you're ignoring me?" I heard a voice which was loud enough to be heard even though I had my headphones on.

I paused the movie and removed the headphones, l gave Kyle a bored look who had an amused smile on his face. "Hello, Kyle."

Kyle looked happy. "Hello to you too, Rose." Kyle said grinning.

I smiled tightly knowing really well that it was useless to remind him not to call me Rose. "Now that the hello's and hi's are done. I've something better to do." I didn't wait for his reply as I put the headphones back, played the movie back and continued drooling over Yamato.

Just when I thought Kyle would let it be, he plopped down beside me, I continued watching the movie not giving him any kind of attention.

But as soon as his hands went inside the packet of my, I repeat my skittles I had had enough.

I paused the movie and glared at him as hard as I could. I placed my laptop beside me slowly and removed my headphones.

No one touch my skittles, no one.

He didn't notice my glare as his eyes were on his hands that was inside my skittle packet, pulling his hand out, he smiled happily and looked up at me.

When he noticed my glare, his smile fell instantaneously which gave me a little bit of satisfaction that I was looking scary.

He arched an eyebrow at me and I growled the words out. "Place them back from where you have picked up." I warned him referring to my skittles in his hands.

He cocked his head and stared at me then at the skittles in his hand.

He picked out all my favourite flavours. I won't let him eat them because they should be in my mouth.

"But I love skittles." Kyle said as if that solves every problem in the world.

"Then eat your own packet of skittle." I snapped, my anger raising as time passes with my skittles in his hand and not in my mouth where they rightfully belong.

"I finished mine." He answered sadly and I actually felt bad for him but that doesn't mean I would share my last packet of skittles.

"Well too bad but I ain't sharing." I said tucking at his closed fist trying to take back my skittles.

Darn, he's strong.

I wasn't even able to pry his finger.

"I want my skittles back." I hit his fist with mine which was a really stupid move because I ended up hurting myself.

My fist throbbed as it collided with his. Kyle snorted standing up quickly, he walked towards his bed and plopped down.

With his intense gaze on me, he popped a skittle in his mouth and released a moan closing his eyes.