7: Who the fuck is Lucas?

Before we all proceed with the story, I'd like to thank @starrrzzzz for her immense support towards my stories.

P.s:- She's an amazing writer so don't forget to check out her works. She writes amazeballs books.

***

Kyle Anderson's Pov

One week.

That's how long I didn't talk with Rose. After our almost kiss moment, I just couldn't be around her thinking she would be hating me because one thing I was sure of is, Rosie isn't that a kind of a girl that just kiss random people.

I was trying to give her space or that's what I thought until she burst out on me for ignoring her.

Listening to her rambling about how hurt she was clearly made me realise what I did was wrong and not the correct way to deal with the situation.

But, fuck it, I was not used to this.

Considering our people's feeling or what they would feel about my particular action towards them was never one of my concern but when it comes to her, it's different.

She makes me self-conscious and I don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing yet.

When I knew how she actually felt, I apologized to her quickly and prayed internally that she'd forgive me. When she did forgive me, it felt like an invisible weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Rosie has successfully made her place in my mind as she's constantly there.

Damn it, what are you doing to me, Rosie?

***

"Why don't you come over tonight?" Zander suggested, flipping through the pages of his notebook.

"I don't know." I wasn't really in a mood to go anywhere tonight other than hanging out with Rose at our dorm.

Our dorm. I like the sound of it.

I looked around the corridors of our college, hoping to see the girl who have haunted me since the day I had laid eyes on her.

When I couldn't spot that particular brunette girl who wears stupid cartoon T-shirts but still manages to look sexy, I gave up because I'll be seeing her soon since we have the same class now.

I brought my attention back to Zander who seemed too engrossed in flipping his pages.

"What you looking for, a chick's number?" I joked, raising an eyebrow at him but he was still busy flipping his pages back and forth to spare a minute and answer me.

"I will tell Sunshine if you are planning to do something which is highly not appreciated by Mr. Kyle." I continued to pry, curious to know what he was looking for in his book.

Zander snorted lifting his head to look at me. "Mister, my ass." After saying this he went back to flipping his pages. "I am looking for the name of the café my mum gave me over the phone, yesterday. I know I wrote it somewhere here." He mumbled, checking the pages which were all blank as far as I could see.

"Mama's boy." I coughed teasing him.

"Fuck off." Zander flicked me his middle finger and I burst out laughing, finding it amusing to see him all frustrated just because he couldn't find the name of a café .

"Why don't you help me then?" Saying this, he tossed the book carelessly, aiming for my face but I caught it with ease. I smirked when Zander looked disappointed.

I saw a dirty scribble at the edge of the page as I opened the book. "You looking for this?" I handed him his book back and he narrowed his eyes on the black inked writings.