37: Who's at fault?

Rosie's Pov

"Get off of me."

I heard Kyle's calm voice, it was too calm, like a calm before the storm. His hands were on her hips trying to push her off as discreetly as he could.

"What the fuck?' I heard Ryan whisper from beside me obviously shock with the situation before us.

"No." Sasha cried in a whiny voice. Her eyes locked with mine, glowing wickedly yet a hint of desperation in them.

My hands formed in a fist at my sides and I tried to remain as calm as I could be in such kind of situation when all I wanted to do was pull her hairs out of her head.

"Rose." Ryan called me out and gave me a look of concern, probably trying to pin point my reaction to see Sasha draped over Kyle like a vine.

I gave Ryan a tight smile, reassuring him but he didn't look convinced.

I need some time to collect myself.

"I said, get off. Don't make me repeat myself." Kyle's back was stiff and rigid which almost looked too painful.

Zander was beside him, looking down at his drink yet his face masked in an annoyed glare. There was a bottle of beer beside his drink and a red cup on the counter, which was blocking their lower part of the body.

I watched them in silence. I was gritting my teeth in annoyance but didn't interrupt them as I watched the scene unfold before me.

The people around us were in their own world- drinking, talking, giggling and what not. They weren't bothered by what was happening between Kyle and Sasha but I was.

Ryan was looking to and fro between us, clearly looking confused as to what to do about it. "I got this." I mumbled at Ryan, my eyes fixated on the two glued person. I saw Ryan nod from peripheral vision.

My blood boiled when I heard her voice again, but held myself back.

Not now.

"Kyle, stop being like this." Sasha's eyes met mine again, and I didn't miss the smirk which she threw my way. "We were in this position way too many times..." Sasha slurred looking at me dead in the eye before an evil smile stretched on her lips as she leaned down close to Kyle's ear. "...in the bedroom, bathroom...." She pretended to whisper it but it was loud enough to make anyone around the five meter radius to hear what she said.

People present in the kitchen, ohhh and ahhh at Sasha's supposedly whisper.

My body coiled in anger at her words. Every fibre in my body was screaming at me to launch like a mad bull towards her and beat her until she blackout but a sensible side of me held me down, bringing me back and to think logically.

Kyle roughly pushed Sasha off of him making her stumble back a little. A terrified look crossed her features when she lifted her head to look at Kyle.

"Don't make me do what I don't want to, Sasha." Kyle warned in a low deadly voice. "I don't hit woman but don't make me change that."

Sasha looked terrified beyond her wits. She was literally shaking but was quick to compose herself when I left Ryan's side and started making my way towards them. Sasha's eyes gleamed wickedly, a triumph smile on her face thinking she had won this.

I don't think so, Sasha.

Zander was the one who noticed me first between the two, his head turned away from Sasha and in my way. The glare covering his face was soon wiped off as an astonished expression replaced it.

"Rose..." He whispered looking me with surprise filled expression but concern soon replaced it.

Hearing my name, Kyle turned towards Zander and his back straighten up without turning around to confirm my presence.