44: New girl for Kyle???

Kyle Anderson's Pov

Frustrated, I dialled her number again but it was unreachable, and went to her voicemail as it had been happening for as many times as I had tried calling her.

Damn it.

Where the hell was she?

Throwing my phone on my bed, I sat down on the edge, agitated with myself and with her lack of presence.

I gripped my hair, and tugged at its roots with a means to give me some sort of relief from the pounding headache that I was starting feel.

A knock on my bedroom door resonated in my room and I growled lowly in my throat already annoyed with the person who I know was behind the door.

"I don't want to talk about it, Mum." I yelled wanting her to walk away from my room and to give up already.

It was the month of December and we were on break. All of my friends went back home to their respective homes to spend their vacation with their family. Rose went to her place too and because of the festive season, it was difficult to meet her often but we still were trying to meet up whenever we can.

Her place was at 30 minutes drive from my place, and it has been one whole week, the longest we have went without seeing other.

We talk over the phone everyday and I got off the call with her just last night but since morning, her call was unreachable which never has happened before and it was making me go nuts.

On top of that, my parents' were constantly nagging me to join them for a dinner.

"Kyle, it's just for an hour." I heard my mother's soothing voice as she walked in the room, walking towards me before she stood beside me.

"I already told you I am not interested." I snapped, irritated to go through this conversation with her again.

"You wouldn't regret it." My mother tried again, placing a comforting hand over my shoulder.

"I am not interested in dad's business partner's daughter. I already told you I love someone else." I groaned annoyed and frustrated with her constant effort to pair me up with dad's business partner's daughter.

"I know that. But there is no harm in meeting her. Getting to know her." She suggested and for a second, I was confused whether I had heard her correctly or not.

My parents were never the one to meddle in my life especially not in my personal life unless it was absolutely necessary. They know my friends, the people I hang out with and even my girlfriend, though they have not met her because I never got a chance to bring her home and vice versa. I don't hide anything from my parents and they do the same.

They were that 'cool' parents.

I had accompanied them in any charity events or business parties that they had attended and we got a great bond.

I love them to dead but their sudden interest to pair me with this unknown girl had me confused and irritated.

"What's wrong with you, mum?" I asked her the question that was swirling inside of my head since morning after they (my parents) hinted on pairing me with their business partner's daughter.

"What do you mean by that?" She suddenly grew nervous at my question before she let out a nervous laugh.

Her forehead creased and the wrinkles at the side of her eyes proving her age. Her shiny black hair, tied in a loose bun, strands of hair falling over her face.

People say, I got my mother's hair and obviously because my dad was a blonde.

Unlike the other wife of the businessmen, my mother was plain and simple yet the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and the first woman I have loved. But now, Rosie was par with her.