36: Party or disaster?

Rosie's Pov

When we reached the party, it was everything I had expected it to be and more. The frat house was packed with students - fresher, juniors, seniors and even people who looked too old to be in a college, I doubt they were even students.

There was a long line of parked cars but thankfully, Zander called Kyle to informed him that he had saved a spot for Ryan's car which Kyle borrowed, to park beside his.

I didn't know how they managed to hold people off who were looking for a parking spot, looking at the long line of parked cars outside of the frat house.

But I was still thankful for the saved parking spot. It was at the five minutes walk from the frat house

Our friends made their way in the house where the party was going on in full swing when Kyle texted them about our arrival and how he'd find the spot without difficulty and it wasn't difficult because Zander made sure to give us proper instructions where his car was parked.

The walk towards the frat house wasn't so easy, as students were literally everywhere- I think I even saw a guy up on the tree sleeping on the trunk with a beer bottle in a loose grip, on my way to the source creating this situation, frat house.

If i thought the outside of the house was a mess than the inside was nothing compared to the mess outside. The house was packed, the party was going on full swing.

With loud music blasting through the speakers, people were grinding, groping and sucking each others faces.

I bet, they would regret it the next morning.

"I will get lost in these mass of bodies." I yelled in Kyle's ear which caused him to look down at me with amusement.

He leaned down a little to yell back. "Stay with me." Saying this his arm that was on my waist lowered until he gripped on my hips and pulled me flushed towards him, so close.

His hold on me was steeled and tight as he led us further into the house. Looking at Kyle's unbothered expression, it looked like he had seen all these- kissing, groping, grinding way too much and by the way he walked confidently like he knew where he was going, he'd been in this house more than once.

With his arm winded on me, he kept walking until we reached a large couch, with two loveseat on corresponding sides. The couch was occupied by a couple who were busy making out.

"Um, we shouldn't disturb." I said looking away from the couple.

Kyle let out an amused laugh and ignored what I said. "You can do this in your room back at the apartment." Kyle called out at two people making out, who broke away from each other at his voice.

The girl turned around and this action of hers allowed me to see their faces clearly. It was Zander and Amelia.

I rolled my eyes at the love-struck couples but a smile stretched on my lips nonetheless.

Amelia looked embarrassed as she turned beet red, while Zander smirked at Kyle. "We do much more than this in the bedroom." Zander said kissing Amelia's red cheeks.

"Zander." Amelia cried with a horrified look on her face, slapping Zander's chest.

Zander released a hearty laugh before holding the back of her head and hiding her flushed face in the crook of his neck. "Just saying what's true babe."

I heard Amelia groaned out making Zander laugh more.

"Ew, keep your bedroom activities between the two of you." Kyle scrunched his nose and i nodded at what he said yet a smile spread on my lips.