Epilogue: 0.01

Rosie Anderson's Pov *wink, wink*

9 years later...

"Babe, are you dressed yet?" Kyle asked walking in our bedroom with our four years old son, Harold who was dressed in a black suit identical to his father's suit.

We were going to attend a birthday party.

Though I see Kyle in suit mostly when he goes to work, today he was looking utterly different and rather ravishing in a suit.

I licked my lips unintentionally but Kyle didn't miss the way I was staring at him as he smirked my way.

Damn it, pregnancy was playing with my hormones.

"Just a minute." I looked back in the mirror breaking eye contact with my husband because Harold shouldn't witness the reality of our thoughts. I smoothed my hair and dapped a layer of lip gloss on my otherwise dry lips.

"Harold, go the living room, I will come down with your mum." Kyle smiled down at our son who was a splitting image of Kyle.

"Okay." Harold happily let go of his hand and made his way out of the room.

"You look beautiful." Kyle came behind me and hugged my pregnant belly, placing a lingering kiss below my ear.

I frowned at him through the mirror. "This belly didn't let me wear the dress I want." I complained making him chuckle.

Being pregnant for the second time was better than the first because I knew what to expect, what to eat and things I should do and shouldn't do in pregnancy. I was seven months pregnant with my stomach the size of a wrecking ball.

Miley Cyrus can use my tummy in her next music video.

"You look beautiful in any dress." Kyle whispered, with a smile.

I pouted despite the sincerity in his voice. "You only say that to make me feel better."

"No, I say that because that's how I see you, everyday, every second." His hand rubbed my belly lovingly, giving me his million dollar smile through the mirror. "Let me show you much I love you." Kyle whispered lowly in my ear.

"Harold is downstairs." I turned around in his arms, telling him it was a bad idea but I should have known he had his ways.

We were married for five years now and i still craved his touch like the first time.

*

We knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open it. There were noises coming from the other side of the door as Clair opened the door for us.

"Kyle, Rosie." She grinned at me before stooping down to hold Harold in her arms who excitedly hugged her after she gave him a loud smack on both his cheeks.

She absolutely love kids.

"Come in." She ushered us in. "Everyone is here." Clair filled us in, his eyes happy and a smile on her lips. She let us out from the back door and towards her backyard where the party was going on.

My eyes scanned the familiar faces as a wide grin made its way on my lips. Everyone was here. All my friends and close ones were present.

There was not a single person who I didn't recognised here.

"Where is the birthday boy?" I smirking, scanning the backyard and searching for a particular face to give him the present we had brought for him.

"Probably in a corner, hiding." Clair scowled when she didn't find her son among the people. "Brian, Ian." Clair crossed her arms at the two young boys whose eyes grew wide in synched looking comical.