Bonus chapter: RosiexKyle.

2nd year in college.

Kyle Anderson's Pov

"Ohaiyooooo..." I made an entrance in the living room of my friends apartment without so much as knocking on their front door as I had a spare key to their apartment. I didn't steal it, they had handed it over to me and Rosie by themselves.

"What the fuck?" Zander asked with a confused look on his face, while Ryan had the same look as they paused their game of COD.

I rolled my eyes at their obvious oblivious to such an amazing language. "I said good morning in Japanese dimwits." I snorted at their lack of knowledge of the common greeting.

"So you're gay now?" Ryan asked with a scoff.

"How does that make me gay?" I asked slightly confused by his question.

"Animes and all. That shit is so gay." Ryan chortled high fiving Zander.

"Whether I watch it or not, it doesn't make me gay and FYI, I don't watch it." I informed them before settling in between them even though there was no space for me to fit, I made them both make space for me.

"Dude, sit on the sofa or something?" Zander pushed on my shoulders lightly.

"Nope. I love sitting in between my favourite people."

I grinned at the cringe reaction I got from them.

*

I put the key in the lock before twisting it and opening it. After entering, I turned around to close it before turning around to search the apartment for my girl when a small body was instantly launched on me.

Instinctively, I placed my hands under her butt and held her in place.

I smiled when our apartment filled with her cheerful laughter at her own actions.

"One day, you will knock me out cold." I tried to sound stern but instead ended up chuckling.

Rose pulled her face away from my neck and grinned at me broadly. She pecked my lips before shifting a little on my hands letting me know she wanted to get down but I had other plans on my mind.

I kept her in place by giving a light squeeze on her ass which stopped her squirming instantly. "How was your shopping spree with your girlfriends?" I asked with a smile as I carried her further into the apartment.

"It was fun like always. I bought you a shirt." Rose happily informed me. Her mood light and cheerful.

I smiled at her thoughtfulness and thanked her before asking what she had bought for herself.

At my question, Rose smirked at me before wiggling her eyebrows at me. I raised an eyebrow at her reaction in question.

Rose leaned closer towards my ear and whispered huskily. "Something you will love." Saying this she bit my earlobe sending shivers down my spine.

"And what that might be?" I whispered, stopping in the middle of the apartment.

"I am wearing one underneath this dress right now." She went on to tease me before leaving a trail of kisses from my jaw till she reached my mouth.

I kissed her hungrily, holding onto her to me tightly. "Bedroom." She gasped in between our kiss and i didn't need to told twice what she wanted and what I wanted.

"Aishiteimasu." I mumbled over her lips before unlocking our bedroom door and making a beeline towards our bed still holding onto her.

"Aishiteimasu too." Rose whispered with a soft smile before I placed her on our bed.

***