Bonus chapter: HansitaxOwen.

Owen's Pov

"Dude, I think something inside my head is broken." Cole said stretching on the bed. I snorted at his statement before handing him the advil and a glass of water.

"Thanks." He said gratefully before gulping down the pill with water. I took the glass from him and kept it on the unknown bedside table inside the unknown room.

"How are you not struggling to stand up?" Cole groaned, massaging his forehead.

Last night, there was a party at the frat house like always. One of my friends, Travis invited us over so Cole and I decided to kill the time by attending it but it ended with Cole knocked out cold after innumerable drinks.

So I had to carry his drunk ass up in some vacant room and spend the night in the frat house.

"Because I know my limits." I said knowingly looking at his aggravated face as the hangover was being a bitch to him.

Hangover was a pain in the ass and I've learnt my lesson.

We heard a groan from somewhere in the room making Cole and I look at each other in confusion. I saw a dirty mob of black hair peeking from the length of the bed.

I strained my neck to see the unknown guy who was scratching his head, looking around the room in confusion.

"You okay?" Cole was the first to speak up which earned the attention of the confused looking guy. If possible his expression grew more confused at the sight of two other guys in the room.

He blinked my way in utter confusion before his eyes trailed to Cole's sitting form on the bed, again. He kept staring at Cole's almost naked body covered by a thin sheet over his male's anatomy.

"Oh my god." The guy gasped looking utterly horrified. "We did it! Fuck." He cried in astonishment making Cole give him a confuse look. "I am not gay, I don't swing that way. Fuck, how am I suppose to face my parents now?" He continued in his odd accent, clutching his hair almost painfully.

Cole bit his lip looking amused, he was finding this whole situation amusing when that guy looked like he was about to shit his pants at the thought of sleeping with a guy.

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour before clearing the air of confusion in the room. "Dude, chill. No one slept with anyone. You're still straight." I assured him earning a relief sigh from him.

"I will get an advil from you." I decided to help the poor lad who looked as terrible as Cole- hangover.

The bathroom was across the hallways and occupied and so I had to grab the medicine from the kitchen. I turned around making my way towards the door.

I held the doorknob and turned it around before pulling it open not so gently as I was frustrated with the fact that I had to babysit two grown ups now.

Next thing I know, a girl stumbled in the room before falling in my arms. I held her waist almost as a reflex to stop her from falling. The wavy mass of black hair was blocking her face from me as her right cheek was pressed on my right upper arm and the hair covering her face which stopped just above her gifted ass.

The girl quickly pulled away from me with a shriek of surprise. While taking a step back, her foot tangled with the other causing her to fall backward but I held her wrist stopping the fall.

My eyes contacted with the biggest but the most beautiful brown eyes I'd ever seen, which was masked with fear. A bronze skinned girl with her hair a mob of beautiful mess. I was instantly intrigued by her beauty.

'Let me go, you jerk." She shrieked which broke me out of whatever trance I was in. I obliged what she said and let go of her wrist causing her to fall butt first on the hard wooden floorboards.