43: Forgiveness is a good thing to do?

Rosie's Pov

"So you and Owen, huh." I teased Hansita who gave me a shy smile in return.

"We will be late, come on." She pulled me in the direction of our next classroom.

I chuckled at her sudden shyness and decided to tease her more. "So how far did you guys went?" I winked at her as she flushed under my gaze.

"Rosie." She hit my arm playfully.

"Aw come on, tell me." I pestered her and she finally cave in.

"We only kissed. Okay." She whisper-yelled at me, looking around us to make sure no one heard her.

"Soon you will be doing alot more." I continued teasing her making her scowl at me.

I was enjoying this side of Hansita way too much. It has been over a month since Kyle and I had that fight over him lying to me.

It was not that we don't fight anymore, we do and we are slowly learning to love each other's flaws.

Owen and Hansita were officially a couple and I was so happy for them. They have been going out for a week now after taking things slow and keeping their relationship under wraps from people because Hansita didn't want Ameer to find out as she wanted to tell him herself when she was ready.

But things didn't turn out as she wanted because somehow, Ameer came to know about it and he didn't take the news well.

The next morning we found him hanging by the ceiling fan in his dorm.

Okay, that was a lie.

He was well and good but he stopped talking with Hansita. He was hurt and was still hurting. The hurt and betrayal he felt towards Hansita was written all over his face whenever I see him in college.

He was not in a good shape. He looked shaggy and had big eye bags under his eyes the last I saw him.

He skipped classes most of the time, as Hansita once told me.

She tried talking to him, and to get him to talk with her but he was adamant to see or talk to her.

I tried to get them to talk but Ameer wasn't so happy when he came to know about it and was about to break ties with me but he didn't because I promised him I wouldn't interfere in between them again.

Owen has been a supporting boyfriend and he understands Hansita's affection towards Ameer and don't interfere unless it was absolutely necessary.

"Hello, my Indian girlfriend." Owen's voice broke me out of my reverie and he greeted me when he was done ogling his girlfriend.

He greeted him back and looked away when they started kissing in the middle of the hallways, with students walking by.

With a knowing smile, i looked at the other direction as I started missing Kyle who i was with a few minutes ago before we have to depart our ways because he got a different lecture to attend.

A familiar face caught my eye in a distant. I squinted my eyes at the guy in the distant and gasp with i recognised him.

Ameer.

He was staring at Owen and Hansita but before i could do anything, he walked away, disappearing as he took a corner.

"Don't you have class?" I heard Hansita asked Owen.

"I was heading towards it when i saw my beautiful girl." Owen answered cheekily making me roll my eyes while Hansita smiled shyly.

Gosh, they were so in love.