Bonus chapter: Zamelia.

2nd year in college.

Zander King's Pov

"Dude, what a run that was!" Paul said slapping me on my back with a large grin. Chris nodded agreeing with what he said. They were the seniors from our college with whom we, the juniors played a football match last week.

"Thanks." I yelled over the loud music pounding through the speakers in the frat house. I smiled arrogantly that the compliment thrown at me.

The party was going on in full swing. I had arrived here along with my Lia but Rosie stole her away from me, saying she need to talk with her.

"That's my baby!" Kyle said proudly from beside me before giving me a sloppy kiss on my cheek. He was obviously drunk and out of control.

Someone yelled Paul's name from a distant. He turned around towards the owner of the voice who motioned him over. Paul and Chris went over to their group of friends after biding us good bye and an another round of compliments for our game.

After Paul and Chris went over to their friends, Ryan, Kyle and I moved towards a corner where the music wasn't heard to the point of blasting our ears.

I managed to wipe the remnants of Kyle's kiss on my cheek with the back of my hand and held his shoulders as he was staggering slightly. "Where is Rosie?" I asked him about his girlfriend which successfully sobered him up a little.

Kyle pouted, his eyes hazy and his eyelids half closed. "She's mad at me." Saying this, he slumped his shoulders, giving his full weight on me. I didn't bother to ask what had happened because knowing Kyle, he probably did something stupid again.

I tried to make him stand up using my right hand as my left hand held a bottle of beer, the beer I had been holding onto since I joined the party.

"Ryan." I called him out, jerking my head towards Kyle.

Giving me a nod, Ryan pulled Kyle off of me, releasing a groan Kyle shifted his weight to Ryan. I sighed when Kyle's heavy weight was lifted away from me and shifted to Ryan who cursed on loudly when Kyle leaned into him fully.

"Fuck, what do you even eat these days?!"

"You don't wanna know." Kyle said with a lazy grin on his face. Ryan wrinkled his nose in disgust catching onto what Kyle meant by that.

Both of us didn't bother to comment anything as Kyle started murmuring about his imaginary friends and in between Rosie's name was mentioned. His voice was cracking up and I didn't understand a word he was saying.

He had reached his limit.

I scanned the living room of the frat house packed with students, for a particular brunette. I spotted Rosie instantly beside Hannah and a blonde head, Lia. I didn't have to do much to get her attention as Lia looked at me at the same time and I gestured her to call Rosie.

Once gaining Rosie's attention, I gestured her over which she obliged with a confused look.

Upon reaching us, I jerked my chin towards Kyle. When she saw Kyle, a sigh escaped her lips before she made her way towards him.

"Kyle." She shook his shoulders to get his attention. Kyle was still murmuring on Ryan's shoulder, not realising Rosie was beside him.

"Kyle." Rosie called him but this time she got his attention because a pinch on his upper arm did the magic.

With a yelp, Kyle turned towards Rosie and as soon as he saw her, his eyes widen automatically and a pout formed on his lips. "Rose...i am so...sorry..." He slurred before moving away from Ryan and hugged Rosie. "I didn't mean it...animes...not...gay..." He mumbled incoherently on her shoulder.