5: Why is he here?

One week.

It has been one whole week since Kyle started ignoring me or that's what I felt by his frequent absence from the dorm, he even went to the extent of walking out of the dorm murmuring some excuses saying he needs to take care of something, whenever I was in the dorm.

If I say his actions didn't hurt and effect me one bit, that'd be a white lie because I was hurt and annoyed by his way of dealing with what had happened between us or what was going to happen between us if my phone didn't went off.

I don't expect anything from him but at least he should be sensible and mature enough to talk about it with me. But no, whenever I try to talk with him about it he would utter a lame excuse and run away.

I tried to talk with him about what was about to happen between us a couple of times, but I dropped it when he continuously tried to avoid or dodge the topic whenever I brought it up.

No wonder, why I dislike boys.

Stupid species.

I am much better off in my own world where there is hot and caring anime boys and not an annoying, arrogant and egoistic brown eyed, handsome, sexy...

"Stupid boys." I growled angrily under my breath when my thoughts drift off the topic.

" I should be plotting against him and not praising him." I muttered, shaking my head at myself in disbelief.

Poke.

I snapped my head to my right when I felt a poke on my shoulder. Amelia sat next to me with a worried expression on her face which was clearly directed towards me.

"Are you okay?" She whispered for only my ears to hear because we were in a class with our professor going on and on about something.

"Yeah, I am fine. Why?" I whispered back giving her a small smile to ease her worried expression.

"You were murmuring to yourself and your book..." She trailed off looking down at my notebook.

I followed her line of gaze and was horrified to see the page where I was suppose to note down the necessary points about today's lecture was instead covered with unintelligent scribbles. The whole page was covered with useless words, shabby doddles and a hole in the middle of the page.

So this is what I did when I thought about Kyle?

The condition of my book proves just how annoyed and angry I was with him.

Oh how I wish I can pummel him.

I closed the book quickly and gave Amelia a sheepish smile.

"I was just-"

My sentence got cut off by our professor's loud and booming voice.

"Okay, class. That's all for today. See you all tomorrow." He gathered whatever materials he had brought along with him and walked out of the class without even giving us a second glance.

"What's your next class?" I asked Amelia ignoring the commotion around us that started with the end of the class.

Three more classes to go.

***

"It's so relaxing." Hannah sighed in content with her eyes closed and face upward, facing the sun.

"Today's weather is amazing." Added Amelia with a bright smile.

"Not as amazing as me." Zander smirked tapping Amelia's nose twice. She swatted his hand away and poked her tongue out at him.