19: Who's hot?

Rosie's Pov

The weather was exceptionally well today. Bird were chirping on the trees and the pleasant air blowing around made me feel relaxed and in peace. I laid down on the green lush grass of our college campus, looking up at the clear blue sky, the sun peeking from a small bundle of clouds.

"I could sleep here all day." I commented at no one in particular, my eyes tracing the bits and bits of white scattered in the sky.

"Me too." I heard Hannah's and Amelia's voice simultaneously making me smile.

College was always full of fun if you got amazing friends by your side and I was really glad I found those kind of amazing people I now called friends.

"What's taking them so long?" Amelia thought out loud and I sat back up facing them.

"I don't think it takes three guys to carry six can of soft drinks." Hannah grumbled from beside Amelia looking in the direction where the guys had walked away to get our soft drinks.

Kyle, Zander and Ryan offered us to buy soft drinks and it has been more than five minutes since they walked away to get that soft drinks for us.

"Or are they vandalising the vending machine? I am sure they know they have to put the coins in to get the coke." I huffed annoyed by their delay to bring us the promised soft drinks.

Hannah nodded at what I said and high fived me while Amelia chuckled shaking her head.

"Rose." At Amelia's voice my attention averted to hers from Hannah's. Amelia was staring at me with a curious look on her face. "I don't know if should ask but-"

"Just ask." I cut her off and waved my hand dismissing her worries.

At my response, Hannah and Amelia shared a look, as if they were talking through telepathy and when Amelia gave a nod to Hannah, Hannah was the one who asked, "Yesterday, what did that Oveen guy want to talk about?"

"Owen." I corrected her and she apologized with a sheepish smile.

Both of them were looking at me with excited and curious expression on their face waiting for me to say something.

"He wanted to take me out on a lunch." I muttered, looking down at the grass and randomly pulling them out.

"Like on a lunch date?" Hannah asked with wide eyes as Amelia gasped.

"What did you say? Did you say yes?" Amelia asked with her hand gripping my arm shaking me slightly.

"When is the date?" Hannah gripped my other arm shaking me slightly.

I laughed at their reactions and the hold they had on me. "I didn't say yes."

"You rejected him." Hannah cried out which caused some students around us to turned towards us with an annoyed look on their faces while some even glared.

We gave them a sheepish smile in return and they went back to their business.

"No, I didn't reject him either." I shook my head which earned me a confused look from Hannah and Amelia so I explained further. "He told me to take my time and to be honest, I don't know what to answer."

"Are you finding difficulty on whether to agree or not?" Hannah asked with a knowing look on her face, I nodded my head saying yes to what she had asked.

"Why is it difficult though?" I heard Amelia's small voice. She was looking at me earnestly. "It's a simple yes or no question. If you like him then go on a date with him." Even as she said that, I could feel her slight reluctance almost as if she don't want me to say yes.