6: Why am I crying?

I walked out of the bathroom freshly showered. Whoever had said that showering is the best place to think, was not lying because while taking a shower it gave me enough time to think about everything even the things and days I didn't want to.

Damn you, Lucas Hart.

And also my moody state was explained as it was my time of the month.

Just perfect.

My back felt like it would break into two when I walked or even moved a little.

"I hate this." I whined massaging my back as best as I could. I slowly made my sorry self towards my bed and laid down on it, face first.

I groaned into the pillow as the periods cramp started acting up.

I closed my hand and made it into a fist, I punched my back lightly, the place I could reach.

I heard the door opening but didn't turn around to greet Kyle because as usual he was gonna ignore me so what's the use in greeting or talking with him when he is just going to ignore.

I heard his footsteps but kept quiet continuing what I was doing, thinking he would disappear like always.

"What's wrong?" Kyle's question made me stop what I was doing. My hand in the mid air and I turned my head towards him.

"My back hurts." I was too much in pain to tell him off. I went back to what I was doing after replying him.

"What? Why? Did you fall? Let me see?" His voice was laced with nothing but concern which made me stop what I was doing again.

I pulled myself up in a sitting position and gave him a glare. "Why do you care?" I snapped. He looked confused for a second and was about to open his mouth but I cut him off. "Why are you talking to me?"

At my question he snapped his mouth shut. He grew silent for a couple of seconds after which he opened his mouth to reply. "I didn't -"

"Aren't you suppose to be ignoring me? If you are than you're doing a very poor job." I cut him off again.

His forehead creased as my questions but before he could say anything I groaned out in pain, clutching my back.

"What's wrong?" Kyle was before me in a flash.

"Nothing. I am fine." I murmured trying to wave it off.

"No, it's not. Are you hurt?" He asked looking all over me as if to find for some sort of injuries.

If only he knew it was not the external pain.

"No, I am not. It happens every month." I tried to give him a hint of what I was going through but looking at his clueless expression he clearly didn't get it.

"Every month? You get hurt every month?" He gave me bewildered look as he held my shoulders, looking down at me with concern eyes.

"No, I mean, it happens every month." I tried to explain again but he still looked clueless. I sighed deciding to just cut to chase. "Girl problem."

He looked confused for a second as his eyebrows were pulled together and his forehead creased giving me a cute confused face but his eyes grew wide and his mouth formed an 'o' after a few seconds probably getting what I meant.

"Oh." He whispered slowly letting go of my shoulders.

"Yeah." I smiled at him because his concern was real and showed how much he was worried about me. "I will be okay." I laid back down and groaned again when pain flashed through my back and stomach.