14: Is Sasha Kyle's ideal girl?

Rosie's Pov

Sharing a dorm room with Kyle for three months, and spending almost half of my day with Kyle I've learned alot many things about him.

Kyle's full of fun, enthusiastic, charming, amiable, crack a lame joke at the most unlikely timing but still manage to cheer the other person's mood, ready to help if his friends are ever in need of and of course, an unarguable flirt and a pervert.

It's not a usual thing to see a frown on Kyle's face because he's always smiling and pulling people's leg.

And so seeing him across from me, on his bed, his shoulders hunched over, elbows rested on each of his thighs with his hands clasped in between his thighs and his eyes on me- serious and unwavering, not a trace of humour in them.

I sat opposite of him, on my bed, wringing my fingers at his unflinching gaze.

Both of us stayed lip tight, him waiting for me to say something and me thinking of ways to escape this conversation with him.

When I didn't took the trouble to say anything, a deep sigh escaped Kyle's lips as he sat straight, squared his shoulders and ran a hand through his unruly hair, an action he did when he's impatient.

"Rose, are you gonna explain it?" His eyes sought mine and gave me a disapproving look as he waited for me to say something.

Damn that stupid poop faced Lucas. If he'd had just went on his way and stopped trying to get to talk to me.

I thought after what had happened that day at the college campus, and both me and Kyle informing Lucas to stop trying to talk to me, he'd had understood and would stay away from me but understanding was the last thing that he understood.

After weeks of peaceful days, Lucas again tried to talk to me, saying how sorry he was, and how he didn't meant any of the words he had said back then.

It was the same old words which he had repeated to me over and over again.

Instead of me almost pleading with him to get out of my sight and not to even try exchanging pleasantries with me, he still won't listen to a word I say until I hear him out.

What was there to hear anyway? It would be his same old apology. And I have stopped believing Lucas' apologies after how he treated me.

Back then, Kyle persisted me to tell him for what exactly Lucas was apologising me for but somehow I managed to dodge the topic and had successfully for weeks until Lucas trying to get his apology message to me and had to pop in the picture and start everything, all over again.

A tired sigh escaped past my lips, and I felt myself getting tired- tired of everything, of Lucas, of me hiding what had happened between us and keeping everything that had happened that night and the following day to me and my other two friends.

I massaged my temples as I felt the growing headache.

I still don't understand why I was so hesitant to talk about that day. A year and a half had passed since that night, it was not like a very big incident had taken place that night as to think the way I am so tongue tied about it.

No one was killed, no drug was touched or sold, no one got arrested, no strippers were involved, no skinning dipping in some else's pool or any of such wild acts , just a kiss was shared inside the closed doors and confined within the four walls of Lucas' room, that was it yet I couldn't bring myself to talk about that night or the events that followed the next day.

Perhaps, I was embarrassed, embarrassed of myself and what Lucas had said about me, maybe that's why I couldn't bring myself to replay the events of that night and recall Lucas' words.