12: I can kiss you?

Rosie's Pov

"Pass me the milk, Rose." Kyle's voice reached my ears and the grip I had on my spoon tighten even more.

I grounded my teeth and growled at him. "It's Rosie and take it yourself."

"Someone clearly is full of sunshine today." Kyle muttered accepting the bottle of milk from Hannah who had an amused smile on her face along with the rest of my friends.

"Oh you would know that, won't you?" I snapped before shoving a spoonful of cereal in my mouth, munching audibly imagining it to be Kyle's bones.

"It was not my fault." Kyle grumbled.

"It sure was." I replied hotly.

It was his fault. It so was.

Morning came and I woke up when I felt like my bladder was going to burst any moment if I didn't relieve myself soon but Kyle freaking Anderson had other plans as he held me in a death grip. His one arm under my head and another around my mid section just below my breast, securing me closely to him.

I groaned at the position we were in but my bladder ceased me to comment anything about it to him- like holler at him and bite his head off for crossing the border i made, so being such a kind person that I am, I made a move to get rid of his arm but he was made of steel. The more I tried to pry his arm off the more tightly he'd hold on me.

I tried to wake him up by calling his name softly as to not be rude and disturb his sleep. But nope, he just won't wake up when I was being kind and gentle with him.

So having no other option, I somehow managed to get my face near his ear and hollered his name in his ear which caused his to wake up with a start and not only that, when he saw me beside me he pushed me off the bed screaming bloody Mary and covering himself with the duvet. I shrieked at the impact my butt had to face.

Like what?

Hearing our scream, our friends dashed towards our room and opened the door, scanning the room all over as if searching for some sort of alien to pop out of no where and attack them.

But they were only greeted with the sight of me on floor and Kyle covering himself up with a duvet with his eyes wide and face morphed in horror.

Studying our expressions and the position we were in, it looked like I tried to take advantage of him in his sleep which resulted in him pushing me off the bed.

And well, let's just say all of them started teasing me about it. Saying how I tried to take advantage of Kyle and him trying to defend himself which landed me on the floor.

Stupid Kyle.

"Calm down, Rose." Amelia rubbed my shoulders soothingly.

I exhaled loudly and ignored Kyle for the rest of our breakfast.

***

"Are you still ignoring me, Rose?" Kyle queried peeking at me from his open laptop pausing whatever he was doing.

"Rosie." I corrected him. "And nope." I lied through my teeth going back to do what I was doing that is, painting my nails.

"Okay Rose." Kyle clearly ignored what I said. "And if you're not ignoring me then why don't you talk with me anymore?" Kyle sounded like a five year old complaining to his friend when they play with someone else and not him.

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't know you are my best friend and I need to talk with you every second of my day." I stopped painting my nails to offer him a sarcastically sweet smile.