30: Who's going where?

Rosie's Pov

I knew this day would eventually come and I should have been prepared to meet and listen to those words she would tell me if I met her the second time, but I was not.

I didn't let myself dwell into such kind of thoughts because I was used to how I was now, I didn't want it to change but change was inevitable and it was time for it.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself to face Kyle who would be here, in the dorm room anytime soon.

I don't know what and how to say it to Kyle and how he'd react to the news but he needs to know.

I was busy making plans on how to approach this topic with Kyle when I heard a knock resonate around the room.

My heart thudded as the door opened slowly to reveal a smiling Kyle.

He closed the door behind him and walked towards me with a board smile which I knew would be wiped off when I break the news to him.

Putting a smile on my face, I stood up from my bed and walked towards him, meeting him halfway.

I was instantly engulfed in a hug and I melted into his touch. I sighed in content before pulling away from him, a little.

The more I kept this news within me, the more I grew agitated and anxious.

"Kyle, I-"

Kyle shushed me before his lips met mine, all worries and words flew out of my system at the feel of his lips moving on mine and I kissed him back.

But the previous worries and tensions came back to me with a bang when Kyle pulled back, just a little to let me breathe.

I shook my head, clearing and shooing away all other insensible thoughts and trying to focus on what I wanted to tell him but Kyle had other plans as his lips once again connected with mine, kissing me passionately making me lose my focus once more.

Keeping a firm hand on his chest, I tried to push him away and pull back. It was a success.

Kyle looked down at me with a frown and I shook my head at him. After getting the necessary and required amount of oxygen in my lungs, I opened my mouth and said. "I need to tell you something."

"Later." Kyle muttered dismissively before leaning down to kiss me again but with a firm hand on his chest I stopped him giving him a serious look.

Releasing a defeated sigh, he pulled away from me reluctantly making me smile a little at his reaction. "What is it?"

"That call." I started knowing he would understand what I meant by that and he did. He nodded urging me to continue. "It was Mrs. Clark."

"Who?" Kyle looked lost.

"Mrs. Clark, the lady who was in charge of the dorm room distribution. " I said slowly gauging his reaction. I noticed his face going blank in an instant at my statement.

We were lounging in Amelia's apartment when I received a call from an unknown number, I accepted it thinking it would be one of my many cousins but it was Mrs. Clark asking me to be at her office as she got things to discuss with me.

With a sinking feeling settling in me at her words, I excused myself from my friends and Kyle who didn't look happy about me leaving but agreed when I promised to be back soon and also with a lot of pestering and kisses.

When I reached her office, she informed about my new dorm room.

"Ms. Hale, I apologise for the inconvenience you have to face regarding the dorm room." Mrs. Clark said in an apologetic tone.