9 - Pool Party

JUSTINES P.O.V

I woke up and looked around. The sun was shining on the bed and it was blinding me. I was still lying on Matt and I didnt want to wake him. I moved his hand carfully and I got off the bed. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen. "Morning," I said to Gisel and Cameron. "We all know who was having fun last night." Cameron said and smirked at me. "Oh um..yeah." I replied shyly. Kenzi walked downstairs. "Oh shit, did you get corn?" She smirked. "NO!" I said loudly. "Corn? Why do you need corn?' Cameron asked confused. (ps. this is an inside joke.) Kenzi, Gisel and I bursted out laughing. He was probably so confused. I was laughing so hard I collapsed on the kitchen floor clutching my stomach. "Oh its nothing Cameron, dont worry about it." I said gasping for air because my laughter was taking over my body. I stood up and put my head in my hands to calm myself down.  

I walked back into my room and Matt was in the washroom. I layed on my bed so my stomach was against it. I heard Matt walk out of the bathroom and the floors creaked as he walked. The bed sank down and Matt layed on top of me resting his head in the crook of my neck. "Morning babe, how'd you sleep." he said and kissed my cheek softly. "Great actually." I said and smiled. I love this boy so much, he makes me so happy. BEEP BEEP, i got a text and I grabbed my phone. From em, "Hey Justine, havent talked to you since you left. Well I moved down to LA and i was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime, you know catch up. Text me back ily." I smiled. "Who was that?" Matt asked. "My best friend since I was little and she lives here now." I smiled. "Oh thats cool I want to meet her." He said I smiled at how nice he was being. I got an idea. I walked in the hallway. "GUYS CALL PEOPLE WE ARE HAVING A POOL PARTY TONIGHT." I screamed. I texted Emily back and told her to come to our pool party, she said she was going to bring her boyfriend, its all good though.

LATER, (7PM)

The sun was setting and people were starting to come. The rest of the guys were walking in and I saw a familiar face holding Taylors hand. EMILY! I ran up to her and hugged her. She laughed and we walked towards the backyard where I grabbed Matt and introduced her. "Matthew this is Emily, the girl I was talking about before." I said and looked up at him. "Oh yeah cool, hey im Matt." He said and they shook hands. I grabbed her arm and lead her to the other girls. "GUYS THIS IS EMILY!" I said and they said hi to her. "Youre really pretty" Gisel said and Emily thanked her. "I didnt know you were dating Taylor?! Since when?" I asked her. "Oh for two weeks now. Sorry i forgot to tell you." She said. 

Me and the girls went up to our rooms and changed into our bikinis. We ran downstairs and we all jumped in the pool. Maya put music on and we basically had a good time. Emily didnt want to get wet at all. I looked at Taylor and smirked. He knew what i was thinking and he grabbed her and threw her in. When she was back up she laughed but got out of the pool. Since taylor wasnt changed yet she hugged him and he got soaked. Nash saw what was going on and helped push Taylor in the pool. "Payback babe, next time dont even think about it." Emily said and winked.

(12 AM, MIDNIGHT) KENZIS P.O.V

I was scared how Emily was going to act, I thought she was going to judge us but shes actually pretty chill. I hope we can all be good friends. I was shivering, Nash noticed and he wrapped a blanket around us and hugged me tighter. "Youre the best, your so perfect." I said and kissed him softly. He smiled in the kiss and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Kenzi, I love you so much." He said I smiled. "Aw, I love you too Nash, your my number one and you will always be." I said and kissed him again. We walked towards the others inside and sat on the couch. 

MAYAS P.O.V

I was sitting on Shawns nap. Im happy Emily came here and shes with us, I missed her. I think everyone likes her and no one has a problem with her which is good. We were all just sitting in the living room talking about random stuff. I liked this atmosphere everyone was goofing off and having fun. Next thing i know my cheek stings. "SMACK CAM!" Gisel screamed. Oh shits going down. I whiped the whipped cream off my face and smacked Justine. She ran towards the fridge and grabbed mustard. ;) She opened the top and squeeed it all over Emily. Emily screamed her ass off and tried to grab the bottle. I ran outside so I didnt get smacked. Kenzi came running out with a ketcup bottle. I backed up so she couldnt pour it on me. I kept backing up and I tripped and splashed in the pool. "Shit" I muttered. Everyone was laughing at me and I ran to Shawn and hugged him so he was covered in water. 

JUSTINES P.O.V

I was lying in bed with Matt looking outside in the darkness as his arm was wrapped around me. I loved him so much and I dont think he'll ever know how much he makes me happy or how much he means to me. My feelings are strong and its over powering. "You know if you ever feel like your not good enough, think about me. Think about all the things you are, beautiful, kind, funny, smart, amazing and perfect. Or text me and I'll send you something cute back. Dont ever put yourself down because people say hurtful things and they try and hate so they get inside your head to break you down. Im here and I always will be here for you. I love you Justine." He said and I smiled as tears were runnning down my face. "Thank you so much. Youre an amazing person I love you Matthew." I pulled the covers over our bodies and placed my arm around his stomach and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed me softly and we fell asleep.