32- Birthdays

JUSTINES P.O.V

I got out of my bed and lazily walked over to the bathroom and took a shower. I haven’t talked to any of them, including Matt. I honestly don’t know what to say to any of them.

After I was finished in the shower I turned my phone back on. 20 new messages from most of them: Kenzi texted me, which I was surprised about. I read her message and I felt bad, she was caught up in the moment and I guess she just said what came out.

Plus she was the first one to run over to us as after those guys attacked us. She’s one of my best friends and I could never stay mad at her. I got ready to go back to Mayas. I threw on a random plain white t and shorts. I grabbed my flannel and wrapped it around my waist.

Before I go over there, I’m going to go do a couple things. I probably won’t be there until later.

Matt texted me asking if and when I was coming back.

MATTS P.O.V

“OKAY GUYS SHES NOT COMING BACK HERE UNTIL 7 LATER TONIGHT WE HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO GET THIS THING READY.” I screamed at Kenzi, Gisel, Cameron, and Nash.

Maya took Shawn out downtown for sushi or something so that we could set up for their surprise party. Emily was also in on the plane and she said her parents were going away over the weekend, so we could have a party for Shawn and Justines 19th.

We all went to Emily’s to decide on the plans and what we wanted to buy and have at the party.

We got to her house and Cameron and Gisel were going to get the food and drinks and everything.

GISELS P.O.V

After Cam and I got everything including the alcohol, we left and headed back to Emilys house.

“STOP THE CAR.” I screamed. I saw a costume shop and I wanted to get animal suits.

I walked in the store and looked at all the costumes and everything.

“Gisel look” Cameron said as he had on a bunny costume and he was acting like a bunny hopping towards me. He took the head off and grabbed me.

He pushed my body against the wall and pushed his body close to mine. He rubbed my thigh slowly making me have short breathes. He kissed me softly

“We haven’t done anything for a couple weeks.” He smirked and kissed me harder. “We cant do it here Cam, we are in a store.” I said and laughed. He pecked my lips a last time and smirked. “Fine” He said and pouted.

After we paid he drove home and we had to help Matt, Kenzi, Nash and Emily to set up.

We walked through her door and they saw the costumes we had gotten. Their eyes looked surprised with all the things we had gotten.

KENZIS P.O.V

I honestly hope Justine will forgive me. I know she read the text I sent her and I am so sorry for what I had said. Matt was kind of aggravated with me after he talked to Justine yesterday after she left. But, I understand, it’s my entire fault anyways.

We had to get back to Mayas so that Shawn and Justine don’t think anything is up. We all got in one car and drove to Mayas. They said that they would be back in an hour or so, we had to get ready fast.

-

-

-

-

When we got back I hopped in the shower. I heard the door open, it was probably just Nash grabbing something. “Close the door on your way out” I told him. “Who said I was leaving.” He said as he got in the shower. “Fuck” you screamed and jumped. He laughed and held you tightly as the water fell down on you guys.

When we were done in the shower I opened my bag and chose my clothes. I threw on a random band t and some shorts. I grabbed my converse and put them on. Nash walked out and smiled at me. “Hey babe” he winked at me.

We walked downstairs and saw everyone was ready and were waiting on the couches watching tv.

“They are going to be here any minute” Cameron said.

We heard the door open and close. Footsteps were heard soon after and it was Justine. She smiled at us and I ran up to her. “IM SO SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN WHAT I SAID PLEA…” “Its okay Kenzi, I forgive you.” She says and smiles. “Thank god. Im so sorry.” I said and hugged her.

JUSTINES P.O.V

I was happy me and Kenzi were fine again. After she pulled away from the hug I walked up to Matt and hugged him. “Youre okay right?” He whispered in my ear. “Yeah don’t worry.” I whispered back. “We are going out tonight, all of us. As soon as Shawn and Maya get back.” Matt said and I nodded my head. “What are we going to do?” I asked. “You’ll see.” He said and I grunted. “Fine don’t tell me.” I said rolling my eyes.

Once Shawn was back they explained what we were going to do and we got in the car. We drove up the street and a couple  blocks down. We were going to emilys? “Emilys?” I asked and they nodded their head. “Yeah, we just wanted to chill.” Gisel said.

We got out of the car and Matt grabbed my waist and we walked towards the front door. Why were we here? At least I can see how Emily is doing. Maya rang the doorbell and pushed Shawn towards the front and Matt pushed me beside Shawn. The door opened and I was so surprised.