14 - Beach

MAYAS P.O.V

The guys came back yesterday so we decided to meet at the beach and just let loose. All the girls were coming and Gisel was going to make Justine come. I walked near her room. "GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED, YOURE COMING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT." Gisel screamed at Justine pulling her out of bed and pushing her towards the washroom. It's been weeks since she has been outside I think it's good for her. "A little rough Gisel? Don't you think?" I asked laughing. "She wouldn't of gotten up if I didn't scream at her or pull her body out of bed." We walked downstairs and I grabbed an orange and started eating it. Justine came downstairs and I threw her a piece of my orange. "Who's going to be there?" Justine asked. "Just the guys." I replied. "Oh.." Her mood saddened.

We walked towards the pier and we met with the guys. "Hey babe. Is justine okay?" He asked. "Yup we dragged her out of bed just so she would be outside." I answered. I kissed Shawn's cheek and he grabbed my hand and we all tried to find a spot.

JUSTINES P.O.V

I was basically walking in the back, alone. I didn't want to come because I knew I would be basically 3rd wheeling but with double the people. What ever. I'm here now can't go back home.

KENZIS P.O.V

We found a perfect spot. The guys' shirts came off and Nash smirked at me. He caught me staring at him. He smiled and picked me up rubbing towards the water and he set me down. The water was really cold. But it felt soothing and calming. I glanced over at our group and noticed Cameron, Gisel and Justine gone. I ran up to maya and asked where they went. She said they went tiger ice cream.

GISELS P.O.V

I grabbed Justine's arms and dragged her along with me and cameron. I didn't want her to just sit in the hot sun. We walked into the ice cream parlour and got our ice cream. When justine was paying the guy have her his number on the receipt. "Sorry I have a boyfriend." She said and she questioned her words. I saw her notice that her statement was untrue. She dropped her head down and told me she was going home. I told her we were going to have a bonfire later tonight so she could come.

We walked back the rest of the guys and they were building sandcastles. Wow they are 5 years old again. I laughed to myself and walked over trying to help them only knocking down the castle. "Oops" I said laughing my face off. It was actually fun not having to worry about anything. Of course I feel really bad and I'm concerned about where Matt and Justine stand as a relationship, but I just want to get away from drama for the day. And I'm happy I'm with the people I love. Especially cameron. Cameron was running towards the water with my hand in his. He both jumped in the wave and we came up to the surface of the water. We were laughing really obnoxiously and people were starring at us.

MAYAS P.O.V

Shawn, Nash and I were starting to grab wood from the house. Gisel and Kenzi were digging a hole in the sand so we could insulate the fire. They looked like they were having trouble. Kenzi had the shovel and accidentally flicked sand at gisel and she screamed. The guys and I started laughing. Cameron ran towards us. "What was that? A dying dog?" He questioned. "Actually no that was your girlfriend Cameron." I said and he looked embarrassed. "Sorry babe" cameron said and kissed Gisels cheek.

We were all huddled in a circle around the fire and talking about memories from the past. I remembered that Justine wasn't out here with us. I ran to the path that lead to our house. I carefully walked across the rocks because I didn't want to cut myself. Once I was inside justine was in the kitchen getting water. "Hey are you guys still down there? I was just about to come down." She said and smiled. Haven't seen her smiled for 2 weeks. "Yeah come on we just lit it." I said and we walked towards everyone else. She sat down beside Kenzi on a blanket with nash beside kenzi. "So now what?" Justine asked. "I don't know just enjoy the moment I guess." Shawn said. "Oh." She said and bowed her head. I guess Matt was getting to her again. Well she has to forget about it and just live the life she has.