20 - Party

JUSTINES POV

            It was finally Friday and nobody had anything planned. I wanted to throw a party for Matt and everyone to let of some stress and have fun. I was lying in bed with Matt’s arms wrapped around me so I tried to squirm out of his grip without waking him up. I walked into the bathroom, pulled my hair into a bun and washed my face. When I was done, I carefully walked across the bedroom floor towards the door. I open it and look back... Matt is still sleeping; I smiled and made my way down the stairs. Everyone was sitting around the kitchen island while Maya was cooking them breakfast. Everyone greeted me with “good morning” as I grabbed a seat beside Kenzi.

MAYAS POV

            I was hovering over the stove for a good 40 minutes cooking breakfast for everyone in the house. I hear someone coming down the stairs

“Hey Justine! Good morning.” says Cam, followed by Gisel. Kenzi, Nash, and Shawn.

I turn off the stove and set the food in the middle or the island so everyone can eat.

“What are everyone’s plans for today?” I ask. Everyone was stuffing their faces so I planning on getting a reply but Justine looked and swallowed her food.

“I was thinking of having a party for Matt; so we can all have a little fun! The girls and I could go out and get some food. Cam, can you get some alcohol?” I said.

Cam laughs and nods his head as he finishes the rest of his food.

Kenzi shouts out, “LET’S MAKE THIS A PROJECT X PARTY!”

“I’ll get the jumpy castle.” Gisel says while chuckling.

CAMS POV

            It was about 10 in the morning and the party wasn’t started for another 10 hours so I had plenty of time to go out to grab the drinks. The guys, minus Matt were sitting on the couches thinking of how we were going to plan out this “surprise” party. We needed to get Matt away from this place until tonight so everything could be set up.

GISELS P.O.V

The party is going to be fun, I haven’t went to a sick party in forever. I was calling the company about the bouncy castle. Hopefully they had one we wanted. All the girls come piling in my room with their phones out. “Okay, call anyone you want to invite; I don’t really give a shit.” Justine said as she dialed a number in her phone. We all got out phones out and invited at least two hundred and fifty people and they could bring a friend. This party is going to be huge.

KENZIS POV

            Gisel, Maya, and I were all in Justine’s washroom getting ready. Maya was curling her hair, Gisel was applying make-up and Justine was picking out and outfit. She walked in front of the door every two minutes with a new outfit on.

“Guys! I can’t pick an outfit and I have to look cute for Matt.” Justine complains. She walks back into her closet and comes out again. We all say it’s cute but Justine doesn’t agree.

Maya shouts from the bathroom to Justine “IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU WEAR BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE NIGHT WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!”

I laugh as Justine walks back with a ha ha ha very funny look on her face.

“Ok what about this?” She says as she comes into the doorframe with light washed high-waisted shorts, a white crop top and a red flannel wrapped around her waist. She was also holding her black vans in her hands signaling she was wearing those too.