The End

~NO ONES P.O.V~

It's been 8 months since everyone started to drift away from each other.

Nash and Cameron stayed close, this also meant Gisel and Kenzi stayed close friends.

Maya and Justine obviously stuck together since they are family. Shawn and Matt... Not so much. Shawn's been away in New York or back home in Toronto working hard with his music career.

Everyone's relationships have been going smoothly.

Cameron and Gisel are still happily together, she's over at his house everyday if not every other day. Cameron always talks about their future and how many kids he wants. Of course they are too young to start a family but they always think about it.

Nash and Kenzi have a perfect relationship. The love is still there, of course. Nash took her back home to North Carolina to meet his whole family; his mom, dad, step mom, grandma, grandpa, etc. They instantly fell in love with her as soon as they hugged her.

Maya and Shawn have a hard time seeing each other. She rarely sees him anymore and it sucks. They want to keep their relationship going though, they trust eachother and they are strong enough to have the distance in between them.

Jack G and Emily are happily together, Emily always flys to Omaha or LA to see him which is nice since they live so far away from each other.

Matt and Justine broke up. It was hard for them to keep their relationship with everything that happened. They both decided to just end it, but neither of them wanted to be away from eachother.

So you're probably wondering what happened that made everyone drift.

After Magcon split up it was hard for everyone to deal with the break up of their 'family'. It was the hardest on Taylor, Matt and Carter would always try and bring everyone back together, same with Taylor but no one put enough effort in which killed them.

But really nothing drastic happened. The end of summer rolled around and everyone just departed. Matt went back home, but has now found a place in LA, Nash and Cameron live together in LA as well. Carter is back home, and the Jacks are planning to find a place in California too.

Justine and Maya are back in Vancouver and Kenzi and Gisel live with eachother in an apartment in California near Cameron and Nash.

But the summer is coming up again, Gisel and Kenzi want everyone to spend time together somewhere. They are planning to rent a house like they did before, but big enough to fit all the guys and girls. So far everyone has agreed to go except Justine and Matt.

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry its been a while, but i didnt really know how to add to the story so I decided just to start another book called:

Reality

I will post soon when the first chapter of the new book will be up, but The introduction chapter is up. Just go to my profile and reality should be in my 'works'.

I hope you liked this story. Thanks guys for sticking around, love you guys and thanks for all the support/votes/reads. You're truly amazing.