25 - Karma?

JUSTINES P.O.V

His tears were hitting my shoulders and were seeping through my shirt. I was beyond pissed, why would he do something like this again. I was still crying in his arms. I didn't really know what else to do at this point.

I pushed his arms off me and walked out of the hallway. Matt followed behind me and I made my way to the kitchen. I searched through the drawers to find a knife.

I was going to show him how much it hurts me. He needs to experience it for once, it kills me. I found a knife.

"What are you doing?!" He shouted at me with concern in his voice. I looked up at him with teary eyes.

I ran the knife across my wrist. I whimpered in pain ass the sharp cold metal made contact and dug into my skin.

"STOP, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed at me trying to grab the knife. "STOP JUSTINE STOP DONT CUT YOUR SELF AGAIN." He screamed even louder grabbing my waist but I squirmed out.

I ran to the other side of the counter and made another cut; deeper this time. I was shaking in shock and slammed the knife on the counter. I looked down at my wrist and held it tightly. I slumped down against the counter and cried. Matt ran to me and with a towel and held my wrist, where I made the cuts tightly, so that no more blood would escape.

He looked up at me with teary eyes and cried against my shoulder. "Why would you" he asked me. "Why would you?!" I whispered at him. "This is how I feel Matthew; it happened twice, this is how I feel when you do it. I'm so angry this is how I took it out, on myself." I replied as he helped me up and pulled me towards the sink.

The cold water ran down my wrist; it stung and I cried. I held Matts arm tightly to help me with the pain.

"Stop doing this to yourself, if you do it I'll cut too Matt so stop." I cried. He kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry, I promise" he said and helped me bandage my wrist up.

KENZIS P.O.V

Nash and I were waiting for our food at in n out. Maya and Shawn grabbed a table and when the food came we dug in.

"I wonder what's happening with Matt and Justine." Shawn said while taking a bite out of his burger. I nodded my head in agreement. Nash grabbed a milkshake and we shared it. I smiled at him. Next thing I know, it’s all gone and I had 1/4 of it. Oh well.

GISELS P.O.V

Cameron and I decided to spend the day at Disneyland while the other girls were doing other stuff with the guys. We walked through the gates and we took pictures together with basically anything or anyone we found cool. We had taken over 200 pictures in 5 hours. We went on a couple rides here and there but most of the time we were just walking around hand in hand laughing and making jokes.

“Are you guys leaving?” I asked curiously.

“What do you mean?” Cameron asked me. “Like you know how you said you bought a place for the summer? Are you guys leaving? Or is that your house now?” I clarified.

He smiled and started to talk. “Bart said he wants us to stay at the house, most of the guys agreed except or Jack, Jack and Carter. The rest of us are staying.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.

“I can see you everyday” He looked at me and hugged me tightly.

We were walking around downtown Disney. You told Cameron you were going to go to the bathroom. The line extended all the way out the door, it took you at least 10 minutes to actually get in. After you washed your hands a girl bumped you from behind dropping your phone. Your phone tumbled on the bathroom floor. “Sorry” She said and you aid it was okay. You walked to grab your phone. You picked it up and it was shattered in the top corner. You were mad, but you couldn’t do anything about so you left and headed to where you left Cameron.

He was supposed to be sitting at the bench right in front of where I left. I walked into the nearest gift shop and saw him. A random girl was leaning up to kiss him. I turned around and ran; I ran as fast as I could. I dialed Kenzi’s number on my phone and told her to pick me up.

I could hear Cameron shouting after me. I ignored his calls and Kenzi texted me saying she was down the street. I turned a corner and ran as fast as I could and saw her car. I opened the back door and got in. I laid down across the streets.

“Drive me to McDonalds.” I told her. She nodded her head and drove away.

After we got my food at McDonalds we went to a park down our street and sat there. I explained everything and told her how I felt. “You didn’t see their lips connect though.” Kenzi explained. She was right but I was still pissed. Cameron kept trying to call me but I always declined the call. Kenzi’s phone was ringing as well.

CAMERONS P.O.V

I drove home pissed off at that fan that was trying to kiss me. Honestly she knew I was with Gisel because she asked me about her before she tried to get with me. I drove to the guys and I’s house. I walked in and slammed the front door shut. I stomped up the stairs and ran into Nash in the hallway.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me and followed me into my bedroom and sat on my bed. “Gisel.. A fan ran up to me and asked for a picture right and I guess she saw Gisel come out of the washroom and walk towards us. And she leaned up and almost kissed me. I backed up before she could though. But Gisel turned around as she was about to kiss me.” I said and tried to call Gisel again.

She wasn’t answering so I told Nash to try and call her; no luck. He told me all the good possibilities that we could have but I was scared that I was going to lose her.

Nash convinced me to go and apologize. I went to the store and bought something so it would make it easier for her to forgive me.

GISELS P.O.V

Kenzi and I got back in the car and drove back home. There were no cars in the driveway; I was happy because I just wanted to be alone and have no noise in the house. I took my shoes off and threw my jacket near the door. I ran upstairs and noticed rose pedals on the ground leading to my room. I gently pushed the door open and walked in my room.

Cameron was standing in the middle of my room with a huge teddy bear and roses. “That was a fan babe, she was going to kiss me but I pushed her back. You didn’t see because you were already running away. I love you so much, I can’t lose you. Do you forgive me?” He asked walking towards me. I smiled and hugged him tightly and he gave me the things he got. I placed them on my desk and looked at Cameron. I hugged him tightly and kissed him roughly. My hands rested at the back of his neck. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and rubbed my body. He pushed me against the bed and laid me down taking my clothes off.

“I love you Gisel.” He said as he pushed in. I moaned really loud over and over with each thrust. When we were finished he held me in his arms and we fell asleep.