22 - Pets and Strangers

JUSTINES P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling really cold. My legs were numb and I could barely feel my fingers. I looked over at Matt and sighed. He had all the blankets and was wrapped up in them probably nice and snug. I couldn't just lay there and be cold all night and die of hypothermia so I shook Matt lightly.

"Babe wake up I'm freezing!" I whispered and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes and looked confused until he looked at my body and immediately wrapped blankets around the both of us. He moved my body against his and hugged me tightly. I look up at him and smiled.

"Thanks, I love you." I said and he smiled. "Love you too" he said and kissed me softly. We fell asleep in each others arms.

GISELS P.O.V

I woke up and unzipped the tent crawling out into the fresh air and looking at the fire that Shawn started. It was 8 in the morning and Maya and shawn were making breakfast. I ate what they served me and waited for everyone else to get ready and eat. After everyone was done eating we packed up and headed home.

I was lying my head against Camerons shoulder. The sun was shining through the window and in my eyes causing little colour specs to appear. Cameron was looking in my eyes memorized commenting on them. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He laughed and rubbed my back and butt softly. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up again lying in my bed in my house. I guess cameron carried me to my room. I slowly got up and took a shower. When I got out cameron was brushing his teeth. I wrapped myself in a towel and cameron smirked.

"You look way better without that towel covering your body." He said and I took my towel off teasing him. He grabbed my body and pushed his against mine and pushed me against the wall grinding on me causing me to moan out loudly. "Baaaaaby" I grunted.

KENZIS P.O.V

Nash and I were walking around this place where there were a lot of shops. We passed a pet shop and I saw a cute little huskie in the back playing by its self. I wanted to get it. It's eyes were a icy blue, exactly like Nash's eyes. I walked up to him and pet his head softly. He climbed on me and licked my cheek. I told nash I was going to get him. "Let's call you snow." I suggested because his eye colour and how there is no snow here on Cali. I laughed at my creativity and we walked off with our little puppy. I wanted to get gisel a white bunny so I bought her one as well.

NASHS P.O.V

I opened the back door for Kenzi, so that she could watch the pets in the back. I turned the radio on and We Can't Stop was playing and I started shouting/singing to the song as it played. Kenzi was laughing and she joined in. When we got into the house Snow ran in the house and jumped up on Maya. She laughed

"who's this little guy?" She said petting Snows head as he wagged his tail.

"That's our new puppy snow!" I said holding kenzi closer to me rubbing the side of her arm. I grabbed our dog and went upstairs and let him down on the bed as I pushed kenzi against the wall.

"Do you want too? If you're not ready it's fine." I asked her whispering in her ear causing her to shiver slightly. She nodded her head and kissed me softly. I let Snow downstairs.

My hand went in her shirt and rubbed her back. I inched my fingers up to her bra clasp and I clipped it. I took her shirt off and pushed her on the bed. Our clothes flew off within seconds and I was holding her, positioning her. I pushed myself in and a year streamed down her face.

"If you're hurting we can stop." I said concerned. I started to pull out but she grabbed my arm. "It's okay Nash, I just have to get use to it." She said and I kissed her neck roughly. It felt so good and she obviously was enjoying it as well because her moans were filled my ears and I grunted softly. God she turned me on.

When we were done she laid on my shoulder. Our chests were moving up and down, our breathes were short. We were tired and that was intense. We just laid together in bed as I caressed her body.

GISELS P.O.V

Kenzi got me a bunny. I cradled her in my arms and ran up to Cameron. I showed him and he rubbed her stomach a bit. I named her daisy and I put her in a cage they also bought me too.

JUSTINES P.O.V

I was getting ready to go walk around the beach with Matt. It was really warm outside so I ran in my closet and grabbed acid washed high waisted shorts and threw them on. I walked across my closet and grabbed my daisy bralette and put that over my head and adjusted it on my chest. I grabbed my black slip on vans and went to my desk. I grabbed my earrings and put them on one by one. As I was putting the last pearl earring on & Matt stood behind me and rested his head on my shoulder holding me and swaying me softly side to side. I smiled at how cute he was being. I turned my body around so I was hugging him. My head rest against his chest and my hands were tightly around his torso.

I let go of him and grabbed his hand. I picked my phone up and $20.00 and stuffed them in my back pocket. We ran downstairs and walked out the front door. We walked hand in hand to the beach. When we got there he held my waist and we walked down the boardwalk towards the pier. The sun was shining at its brightest so it was really hot. Matthew and I just watched the waves crash and the kids play and the boats sail out into the ocean until they weren't visible. I ran off the pier and down the the sand with Matt trailing behind me.

We were sitting down playing would you rather. Matt went to grab me a bottle of water and I was just sitting at the beach on my phone.

I heard a bunch of guys voices coming closer but I just payed attention to my phone. I felt sand move near my feet and I looked up. "What?" I asked them.

"Nothing babe, wanna get out of here and go to my place." He asked and smirked. I wanted to slap that smirk off his disgusting face. "OOH GET SOME ERIK" His friends said. Why are guys so disgusting. He sat down beside me and grabbed my waist. He stood up and pulled be against a palm tree. I tried to squirm my way out but he wouldn't budge. There was no one around where we were. Me and Matt had to choose an isolated area. His hands traveled my body and landed on my chest. I spat on his face.

"Stupid bitch," he said and slapped me. I held my cheek as tears were starting to pour down my face. He started to unzip my pants.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT." I screamed in his ear. He squeezed my thigh really hard causing me to wince in pain. Where was Matt, I questioned and saw him coming down towards us. I don't think he would be able to do anything, 6 of his friends walked up to him and huddled around him. Why the fuck is this happening.

Erik took my shirt off and attacked my neck in kisses. I tried to push him away but he squeezed my thigh tighter and tighter every time I tried to move. My eyes swelled in tears and I couldn't see anything. I could hear Matt yelling. No use, no one was going to come here.