28 - Downtown

GISELS P.O.V

I woke up and turned over and no one was down here. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 10:24; I'm guessing everyone else is already up. I walked the stairs and everyone was in the kitchen eating. I hugged Cameron that was sitting on the stool eating a piece of toast. "Morning baby" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. I walked off and went to the bathroom.

When I walked out Shawn and Nah were the only ones sitting in the kitchen. They looked ready to leave so I rushed down to the basement and chose my outfit. I grabbed everything I needed and ran all the way back up the stairs and up another flight of stair trying to find Maya and/or everyone else. Maya had just walked out of the bathroom. "I'm next, okay?" I told her. "Hurry up cause Justine was next." She laughed and I saw Justine coming towards the bathroom. I quickly slipped in and locked the door. "Oops sorry." I laughed. Justine grunted and walked away.

After my shower I walked out of the room and I quickly ran back downstairs to grab my makeup bag and my hair stuff. I rushed into Mayas room to finish getting ready. Cameron and Matt were in Mayas room sitting on the floor charging their phones. I plugged my blow dryer in and started to dry my hair, once I was finished I straightened my hair and then I started to put mascara on. I finished and put everything back in my bag. I jumped on the bed and closed my eyes, I was so tired. Cameron grabbed my hands and pulled me up. "We're going now babe" He said and we walked downstairs.

JUSTINES P.O.V

I told everyone what the plan was and we all hopped into Mayas car and drove to the sky train station. We finally made it downtown and walked into the Mall. After spending 2 hours there we walked around the streets to see everything. We stopped at Tim Horton's and they got stuff as Maya and I walked across the street to Starbucks. We were finished walking around downtown and we headed back to the station.

"Do you and your friends want to come back you our place for dinner? Jordan's friends are coming" My Mom had texted me thirty minutes ago. It was now 7:40pm and I asked everyone else if they wanted to. They agreed and I texted my mom back. "Sure we are just going to go back to Mayas and get changed" I sent.

KENZIS P.O.V

I was glad that Justine's parents were inviting all of us over, I wonder what we are going to do tonight.

We all got back to Mayas house and Justine told us she was going to change. I decided I would change as well. Nash and I were the only ones in the basement so I was just going to change there. I started t take my clothes off and I searched through my luggage for an outfit. I was pulled off my feet by Nash and he pushed me against the wall and start kissing me. "I need you baby" He grunted. You tried to push him off but it was no use. You decided to play along and tease him a little. Your hands traveled from his chest, you lowered your hands super slow down to his belt and started to unbuckle it. You smirked and pushed Nash back so you could get changed. Once you were done you smirked at Nash and grabbed his hand and walked upstairs together. When everyone was ready we squished back in Mayas car and she drove off to Justine's.

MAYAS P.O.V

Once we arrived at Justine's we walked around her house to the backyard and said Hi to everyone again. The guys booked it to the trampoline and started to jump, the rest of us just sat on the sides around it. I jumped off the side and grabbed the soccer ball and the girls followed me towards the field. Justine ran further out in front of me and I passed her the ball. She popped the ball up and I set it up so I could kick it. I was about to make contact with the ball, when Nash ran past me and picked the ball up and threw it to Cameron. "GUYS COME ON!" I screamed

After playing soccer with everyone and after we ate, we decided to go back to my Moms. It was almost 12 o'clock and most of us were tired.

JUSTINES P.O.V

In the car, I was on Matts lap as his arms were around my waist. I kissed his shoulder softly and he squeezed me. "STOP MATT" I screeched. He rested his head on my back and placed a hand on my knee and just rubbed.

When we got back I changed into shorts and a baggy shirt and walked into the kitchen and grabbed water. I waked down the stairs to where everyone else was and I dropped to my spot on the mattresses beside Matt. He was scrolling through his phone, I leaned against him and grabbed my phone and scrolled through the pictures we took today. I laughed at them and Matt smiled down at me and looked at my phone.

After about a couple hours I was lying down listening to music. I was holding Matts hand and playing with his fingers as he was scrolling through his twitter. He set his phone down and laid down beside me. He kissed me softly and pushed our bodies together. "Bored?" He asked me. "I shrugged and kissed his cheek. "Why?" I asked him. He stood up and grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

I looked at everyone else and they were sleeping. Matt brought me upstairs into the kitchen and he made me come towards the fridge.

"Hold your shirt out so the ice can drop in." He said to me. "Why can you, it's going to be cold." I said. "I don't even have a shirt on, so you have too." He whispered and kissed my cheek. I giggled and held my shirt against the fridge as he pressed the button.

We slowly made our way back down the stairs and into the room. He told me what we were going to do so he grabbed some ice. He yanked the sheets off everyone and we put the ice on their exposed skin. They started waking up screaming at us as Matt and I were dying of laughter at their faces they made.

After everything was cleaned up we all lie down again and fell asleep. I kissed Matt softly as I was lying on him. I could hear his soft heartbeat in my ear soothing me. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his hands rested on the small of my back. His fingers moved in circles on the lower part of my back. I was starting to fall asleep and I kissed his bare chest softly. "Love you babe." I whispered and he kissed me softly. "I love you more." He smirked and held me tighter. I fell asleep instantly a he was rubbing my back softly. He knew how to make me feel good.