Garnet x Victim!Reader

(Y/n) P.O.V

I waved goodbye to Steven and Garnet as I exited the temple, Pearl and Amethyst were still bickering about something or rather so I decided it would be best to leave them at their unresolved peace.

Steven waved a hand to me as I gripped the straps of my schoolbag.

"When will you come back?" Steven asked impatiently.

"3:30, that's when school finishes," I replied, "I'll be sure to be back here as soon as possible after I dump my school things at home." I turned on my head to exit the door, clutching the phone my mom lent me in my pocket.

I pushed the door open as Garnet spoke up, "(y/n), do you want to talk?" She asked. I hesitantly looked at her, of course she had a feeling about what was going on.

She was Garnet! The super intergalactic force of love that had future vision!

I shook my head quickly as I hurried out of the temple, abiding her gaze.

Usually I'd tell Garnet everything. Dreams, wishes, problems, fears - I told them all to her. She is my favourite Crystal Gem and has been ever since I met her and the others at my school.

Steven had wanted to see what it was like so they traveled to the closest school from Beach City which was only a ten minute bus or car ride.

I befriended Steven who invited me over to the temple that afternoon and ever since then, I've been friends with all of them.

I started my journey to the bus stop, my head not daring to look up, my neck sore from the odd angle it was bent in.

Eye contact was what activated the repetitive sequence of torment so as soon as my bus arrived, I made as little eye contact as possible, wobbling my way to the very back of the vehicle.

A couple stops later and they got on. The three girls in my year that seem to always have a problem with me.

We used to be friends, it was really fun but ever since I met Steven, they've turned a cold shoulder on me.

The bus ride was long and nerve racking, finally slowing to a stop in front of my school. I waited for the girls to exit before doing so myself, only to be caught in an ambush the second the bus drove away.

I was pushed to the floor, all cuts that had dried were now reopened and blood dotted my arms.

They laughed at me, pushing me away from them with a foot harshly, the bruises that had bruises had now received their own bruises.

I whimpered in pain as they began to make their way to school, leaving me alone in a deserted street where no help was available.

I tried to stand up but crumpled underneath the weight that was placed upon the legs that were horribly bruised.

So I sat there and cried, hoping if I was loud enough, someone would come to my rescue and help me.

If not, at least I was getting it out of my system.

I waited for a very long time, the bruises and cuts and marks that never healed from other days had begun to reveal themselves from under the layers of make up.

You could see the beaten skin and blood all over me, there was barely a place on my body where there wasn't a blemish.

The school bell rang, signalling that the start of school was now. I wiped the tears away with my dirty school uniform, looking up at the sky and counting the clouds.

I stood up once more, pain scorching up my legs and into my hips. With the little back up make up I had, I concealed the wounds with the best of my ability.

I never told anyone about this repeated cycle. My mother wouldn't do much and I didn't want to worry the Crystal Gems.

I hobbled to the school entrance, using the best of my abilities to mask the pain with each step.

I made my way to the office, received a late note and made my way to class, silently handing the slip of paper to my teacher and taking a seat at the back of the room.

Class seemed to go on a lot longer than anticipated, ending eventually and bringing the start of break.

Unfortunately the girls were there to. They grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me like a doll to a secluded part of the school before beating the crap out of me.

The make up I wore was worn out and to top it off I had a split lip, going nicely with the black eye I received.

They laughed before throwing their hair in my face and walking off. "Hold up." A voice called, my ears perked up at the sound of my saviour. "You have no right to hurt (y/n) like that." The voice and the girls started heading towards me.

"We did nothing, we swear! She fell and we were going to get a teacher miss! Honest!" I sighed at their lies as they stood beside me.

"Enough with your lies, you girls are horrible! What did she ever do to you?" My one good eye widened as I saw Garnet in front of me.

She knelt down and handed me a vile filled with liquid. "Use it, its healing essence." I stared at the bottle.

I knew it was Steven's spit but apart from the unhygienic side to it, I couldn't care less. The pain was far to much to worry about than spit.

Once every cut and bruise was healed on my body I stood up, watching the girls freak out about my fast recovery.

"You girls are going to listen to me right now." Garnet warned, "if you ever hurt (y/n) again, I'll know and I'll come back, and i won't be easy."

They stared at her as if she was a staged act. "And so what if you do, try to hurt us and I'll tell my dad-"

"I do not care if your dad is a police officer, I am much older and stronger than him and that will never change. You stick around, and these come out." Garnet summoned her weapon as the girls shrieked in fear.

"I've fought wars you can never fight, seen things you will never see and have done things you will never do. Now move along before I call your parents." The girls looked up at Garnet who removed her gauntlets and shades and revealed her third eye, causing them to scream.

"I'll be watching." Garnet said as they ran away. She pushed the shades up her nose before turning to me, kneeling down to my height and holding both of my hands in hers. I could feel Ruby and Sapphire's gems as my hand touched Garnet's

"Thank you so much Garnet." I smiled as she unexpectedly pulled me into a hug.

"I was so worried (y/n), tell me when stuff like this happens... I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me because you can... okay?" The hug was separated as I nodded.

From underneath her shades, a steam of water ran down her face. I wiped the tear off Garnet and squished her face before hugging her again. "Who was that crying? Ruby or Sapphire?" Garnet wrapped one arm around my waist and the other hand on my head.

"Both of us." Garnet replied, "because we worry about you and don't want anything to happen." I smiled lightly and tightened the hug.

"Well I'm glad you do Garnet, there is no one I'd rather have as a friend than you."