Undercover!Gems X Realworld!Reader

(Y/n) P.O.V

My best friend (friend name (f/n) sat quietly in her seat, eager to begin the school assembly. She scratched her ear before turning her head towards me, shaking my arm.

"When will this start? I'm super pumped!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Soon... just wait a little longer." I said.

"Yeah but the cosplay competition is so cool and I CAN'T WAIT!" I smiled at her little costume she had pulled together for the school fundraiser event.

"Just try to be patient." I said smiling as she bubbled up and down in her plastic seat.

"I know but this Lapis cosplay took AGES- I've been dreaming of this moment for YEARS." She sighed. I looked at the little dress I had created too, two shades of blue, a black belt, white socks, black flats and a light blue wig.

(F/n) insisted I dressed as Sapphire in her human form from our favourite TV show Steven Universe and since my OTHER friend was going as Ruby, we figured it would work perfectly.

The assembly began relatively quickly and all the while I kept glancing at the gem in my palm. It was white and glimmered brightly in the sun.

(F/n) was slightly upset that I got the colour "wrong" but I told her I ran out of blue.

The principal for our school stood up and everyone followed her, hands held together as we sang our school song.

I kept quiet the entire time, singing was something I reserved for my SPECIAL friends.

As we were singing the last of the verse, the projector that lit up a screen for the school song's words began to flicker.

The school abruptly stopped singing and several classes had begun to groan in annoyance.

Static. The projector went static.

Everyone looked in confusion, the projector wasn't hooked up to anything and it certainly wasn't playing a video. The school technician hopped onto the stage to figure out what had happened as the static sounds grew louder.

"What's going on?" (F/n) asked me. I leaned over to her side.

"I have no idea but I don't like it." I muttered back, removing the blue wig I wore to get a better look at the projector.

And then she appeared. Yellow Diamond in all her glory with White diamond and blue diamond by her side.

(F/n) gasped and grabbed my arm as I shrank into my seat, squeezing my palm with the gem I had inside tightly.

"Woah! This is so cool- the school must have set this up I mean-" she did a double take at my form." (Y/n)?" I pressed a finger to my lips as I stared in pure shock. "(Y/n)? What's wrong I don't-"

"Humans of Earth." Yellow diamond's voice interrupted the audience. "You have something that belongs to us. A weapon that we must take back."

(F/n) looked stunned at the projector as everyone began whispering in confusion.

"Where is (y/n) (l/n)?!" The entire assembly gave away my position by turning to stare towards me.

"(Y/n)? Are you in on this little assembly thing?" (F/n) asked curiously.

"Ah... (y/n) (l/n)... enjoying your stay on earth?" White diamond cooed.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, causing everyone to flinch.

"(Y/n), you've disobeyed our direct orders... you are to return back to homeworld immediately or else-"

"NEVER! I WON'T LET YOU TREAT ME LIKE A TOY EVER AGAIN!" My shaken voice had found it's place as I marched out of my seat and walked down the middle isle.