Blue Zircon x Yellow Zircon

3rd Person P.O.V

It was the same banter as always, except this time, Blue Zircon was certain she'd stepped over the line.

It was one thing to get carried away, but the turn the table and even suggest that a diamond was a responsible for the shattering of another - that was shatter worthy.

And Blue Zircon absolutely hated arguing, for she always had to argue against Yellow Zircon, a pain at which it caused.

But they were booth poofed, their fates sealed to the ultimate shattering the moment Blue Zircon pointed to the elite gems before them.

It took some time, but Blue Zircon discovered that reforming was a possibility, using this Chance the moment she realised it was an option.

Darkness.

They were in the shattering chamber, they including the yellow zircon Gem on the floor beside her, she knew it was her fault they were in this position and yet it seemed so unrealistic.

Yellow Zircon formed only moments later, eyeing Blue for a split second. "It's over huh?" She shook her head in acceptance of her fate, "It's actually over."

Blue bit her lip guiltily, rubbing an arm with her hand. "I-it doesn't look THAT bad-"

"Oh who are you kidding Blue?" Yellow Zircon sighed dramatically, "We are going to be shattered any moment! The least you could do is not sugar coat this." She seemed upset, more than a Zircon is made to care, and that's why Blue seemed to understand as she too cared too much.

"I'm so sorry..." Blue Zircon began, "I hate my job - a lawyer! And it pains me to always have and debate against you..."

"It's our job." Yellow accepted, "we have to do as we are told and we come from different divisions, it was never meant to be Blue, just let it go." Yellow remarked bitterly.

"Let it go?" Blue repeated astoundingly, "You want me to let go of 50,000 years worth of memories in this instant before we die because it was 'never meant to be'? You can't be serious!" The Zircon protested.

"Wake up! Do you SEE another way out? Any second, those robonoids will turn on, and then our gems are as good as dust... even if we did escape, I don't want to live a life in the retired kindergarten where rumours off colours reside - that's no way to live a life." Yellow argued.

Blue Zircon went silent as she nodded in agreement, thumbs twiddling as she tried to think, using the little of the unknown amount of time she had left.

"Then let's leave." She began.

"What? Are you insane?!" Yellow called back.

"No!" Blue Zircon defended, "im serious, let's leave... leave Homeworld, we can find a new planet outside of the Diamond empire and take refuge there. It could work Zircon - it could work!"

"Leave the colony? We'd become rebels! Commit treason! They'd do far worse things if we were caught."

"Then... I don't know." Blue Zircon FINALLY managed to give in too defeat. "I really don't know, I tried but nothing works, nothing passes stage one where I suggest something to you so we can be happy together." A sigh escaped. "I don't know."