chapter 3 - i love you

*a few weeks later*

harry pov - i had been in and out seeing dougie, every other day almost. The doctors said that me being there had a positive effect on doug. But finally, it was the day i had been waiting for, doug was getting out of rehab. I went to the clinic to pick him up, but they told me he had left by himself a few hours ago. A lump built up in my throat and i felt sick. 'Where could he be?' I thought to myself. I got in my car and drove to see if i could find him.

dougie pov - As soon as they said i could go, i ran. I didn't know where i was running to, i just knew as soon i could get out of there, i was out. I finally ran out of stamina and crashed against a tree in a park and began crying. Tears of pain? Tears of relief? Tears of happiness? 'Dougie?!' i heard a voice i know all too well shout my name. I didn't bother rushing to my feet instead i just sat there without moving. Harry came sprinting over and sat down next to me. 'Wow dougs, i just went to the clinic, but you weren't there. I've been driving round for ages trying to find you!' He said with concern. 'Sorry mate, i just had to get out of there as soon as i was allowed. And so i ran. I just kind of ended up here.' I said, eyes still stinging from the tears i just cried. 'So butty, why have you been crying.' he said in a soft voice. This was it. I was done hiding all my feelings from him. Hurting myself because of the way i feel. A feeling that i have accepted will never go away. 'Because.... I love you' i said in a whisper so quiet he would only hear if he was actually listening. 'I love you too.' he whispered back. 'No harry you don't. I don't mean it in a friendly way. I love you i really fucking love you harry.' I said, tears building up in my eyes again. (Why do i always cry when I'm with him?)

harry pov - I couldn't believe it. He said it. The words i had been dying to tell him, but petrified for what he might say. A smile crept onto my face and a single tear rolled down my cheek. I pushed him so his head was against the tree and i smashed our lips together. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, begging for entrance. Soon, battling for dominance, exploring every inch of his mouth. The kiss became soft and a smile snuck onto both of our lips. 'I love you too dougie poynter. You don't know how long I've wanted to tell you that properly. I was always so scared an-' Dougie shut me up with another kiss. I pulled away and began kissing down his jaw and along his collar bone. slowly undoing his shirt one button at a time, planted kisses down his chest and slightly defined abs. 'H-Harry. Please can we do this somewhere less.. public?' I pouted at him, to which he smirked. 'Come on, lets get back to mine.' i said with a flirtatious gleam in my eyes. 

dougie pov - 'but first. Harry Judd. I fell in love with you the very first time i saw you in that audition room. You were a cocky git, but i couldn't help but fall for you.'

harry pov - 'really Dougie Poynter?! Well all i can say is.. me too. I fell in love with the little quite, blond boy that anxiously waited for his name to be called into an audition room. I knew that we were polar opposites and for some reason, that attracted me to you even more.  When we both got into the band, i hoped this day would come sooner, but i love you dougie poynter and for you, i would wait a life time.'

dougie pov - we stood up and i took harry's hand, leading him over to his car. I got in the passengers seat and we drove back to his. Ready to do something i had been dreaming about for a long, long time.