chapter 5 - sweet nothings

harry pov - 'douuugieeee.' i said like a child. 'hmhmm' he said, still tired and probably annoyed that i woke him up. 'Do you want to go on a date? Like a proper date.' I asked him twirling his hair around my finger. He rolled over and smiled at me. 'Oh my god yeah! What and skip all the get to know stuff and just have a really cute first date?' he said looking at me with a grin. 'Yeah. Shall we go to the zoo then cinema?' i asked him raising my eyebrows. 'Sounds perfect.' he gave me a soft peck and cuddled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, enjoying his body heat bounce off of my body. 

dougie pov - we both crawled out of bed and harry pulled me into the shower with him. Planting soft kisses all over my body, face and lips, water dripping down both of our heads. We washed each other exploring every inch of each others body. I lost my footing and nearly fell on my arse, but harry caught me, both breaking out into fits of laughter. Harry's phone was on shuffle whilst we were in the shower when 'all about you' came on. 'Dude you have our own songs on your phone?!' i said laughing at him. 'We get them automatically! You know that.' He said defensively. We held hands and began singing and dancing together, enjoying every moment. Harry changed the lyrics to 'dancing on the shower tiles' which made a huge smile grow on my face. I placed my head on his chest, realising what an amazing dad harry would be. Realising how lucky i am.

harry pov - 'come on dougs. It will be dark by the time we get there!' i shouted upstairs to dougie. 'I'm coming jeez. I want to look good for our first da-  Wow. You look.. wow!' he said, eyes wide slowly walking down the stairs. 'You look pretty wow yourself mr poynter.' We were both in casual clothes, but there was something that made him look different. Good different. We got in the car and had a full carpool karaoke. We had my playlist on then, about 40 minutes into the journey, blink came on. Dougies face lit up with excitement 'oh my god as if you voluntary have blink!' he said like a fangirl. I just smiled in response and watched him play the air guitar in the passengers seat. 

dougie pov - we walked into the zoo, hand in hand. Harry got our tickets and a map. We walked round looking at all the monkeys, mesmerised by their intelligence. 'Doug come this way.' harry took my hand and led me into and indoor area . The walls were all glass and inside each box was a different reptile. I was so fascinated by the creatures, one bearded dragon really appealed to me, he was called astrid and was really cool. Harry came back (i hadn't realised he left) with a woman who worked at the zoo. 'Hi dougie?' the woman said 'hey!' i said with way too much enthusiasm. 'You taken a liking to astrid? Do you want to hold him?' i raised my eyebrows and nodded eagerly. I took the bearded dragon from her, admiring him up close. Harry was stood in front of me taking a lot of photos.

harry pov - he looked so cute, like an excitable child. The woman who worked at the zoo asked me if i wanted her to take some candids of me and dougie together. She took this one, it was perfect. Dougie was holding astrid up to me, but we were looking into each others eyes, both laughing like idiots. The kind lady put astrid back and me and doug carried on walking round the zoo. A few hours past and we headed back to the car park. 'That was so much fun. Thanks haz' doug said to me. I kissed the top of his head and clambered into the car. I sat in the seat for a while, admiring the photo the woman took of us. I set it as my lock screen then posted it on instagram. The comments were flooded with people saying 'pudd' i just laughed and smiled at doug. Realising that 'pudd' isn't just a fun name for the fans anymore.

dougie pov - we reached the cinema and bought a large box of popcorn and a large pepsi to share. We got our favourite seats, back corner. We sat down and harry put his arm around my shoulder, i rested my head in the crook of his neck. The film started and harry started to rub my thigh, sending shivers down my spine. 'Harryyyy!!!' i whispered to him high pitched! 'What? It's dark and practically empty, who cares?' I glanced over at harry, who was pouting at me. I rolled my eyes and let out a girlish giggle. Harry cracked his hand over my knee i grabbed it and quickly looked at him. 'Don't do thaaat' i said in a whiney voice. 'I'm so sorry, please, let me make it up to you.' Harry whispered and began to lean in to kiss me. The kiss started slow and gentle, but soon progressed into something a lot more passionate, tongues clashing, leaving us both groaning quietly.

harry pov - the film was over and we decided to go back to dougs. We lay on the sofa whispering sweet nothings to each other. I ran my fingers up and down dougies chest then rolled on top of him. I started giving him gentle kisses on his neck, occasionally sucking and biting it, leaving  marks on his pale skin, causing him to moan. I stopped kissing him and started playing with his hair and looked down at him, eyes full of love. A smile grew onto my face. 'What are you smiling at?' dougie asked me curiously. 'You.' i answered simply. 'i love you dougie, so so soo much' i planted a small kiss on his lips. 'I love you too harry, i really do.'