chapter 44 - harry's birthday

*basically i wanted to write harry's birthday, but i got really stuck for idea's so this is really bad because i had to go back to an old idea and yeah, i'm sorry. The next chapter will be better*

dougie pov - harry's brother had taken him out for a game of golf this morning for his birthday, he told me that they wouldn't be home until about 11am which meant i could go to harry's favourite restaurant to set up some decorations for his birthday meal. I took the twins with me and was met by danny and tom who agreed to help set up. We arrived and tom and danny were already there setting up. I managed to get a large part of the restaurant sectioned off just for us so the kids could play around the table. As soon as the twins saw danny and tom, they ran over to them giving them hugs and sloppy kisses. We had a rainbow cake made which i set in the middle of the table with other nibbles for when the guests arrive. After we had finished setting up, we all went home to get ready for harry's birthday lunch. I bathed the twins and put them in their dressing gowns until harry got home. I quickly got myself showered whilst isaac and luna were playing together when harry came into the bathroom and got into the shower with me. He began to kiss me gently with compassion, tugging on my bottom lip as we pulled away. Our boners pushed against each other and harry started grinding against me as i sucked on his neck, i pulled away and placed a kiss on his lips. 'We can't be doing this now. What if the twins come in?' I told him. 'Then we better be quick.' He smirked. I planted open mouth kisses all the way down his chest before swirling my tongue around his tip, tasting the pre cum. I began bobbing my head up and down, licking the underside of his cock a few times. His hips pushed forwards a few times, but he kept resisting. I pulled my mouth away making him wince and the loss of contact. 'You can face fuck me.' I told him kissing up his thigh and took his dick in my mouth again. He pushed his his hips forwards with power, deep throating me every time. He wrapped his hands into my hair, i knew he was close. He unloaded into my mouth letting me taste every drop. I pulled my mouth away and kissed him letting him taste his cum on my tongue. 'Happy birthday.' I said with a smile. He noticed i still had an aching erection so wrapped his hand around my dick and started pumping making me moan in pleasure. We both made sure our moans were quiet so the twins didn't get curious and come looking for us. Whilst harry was tossing me off we had a make out session until i unloaded all over his hand. We quickly washed ourselves before getting out of the shower and getting dressed.

harry pov - after our shower, i brushed my teeth and did my hair. 'Harry do you want to go out for lunch?' Dougie asked me. I walked into our bedroom to get ready, he was wearing a shirt with black skinny jeans and some boots. 'Yeah, sure.' I answered. 'Okay, wear something nice.' He said. I grabbed a black t-shirt, black jeans and a suede beige jacket to go with it as well as a pair of boots the same colour. I went into the twins room to help dougie get them ready. Luna was in a white t-shirt long sleeved t-shirt, leggings and a blue tutu. I dressed isaac in a white shirt, blue jeans and a grey coat. We did their hair and got ready to go to the restaurant. When we arrived, we were showed to our table where all of my friends and family were sitting. I said hello to everyone and took my cards and presents off of them. 'Did you do this?' I asked dougie. 'Maybe.' He said and smiled. 'Thanks. I love you.' I said and kissed him. 'I love you too.' He said. We all ordered our food and had a lot of laughs. Dougie had invited so many of my family members, all of my cousins and their children which isaac and luna loved as they don't get to see the often. After about 30 minutes, luna came running in from outside, ran over to me crying and sat on my lap cuddling into my chest. 'What happened sparkie?' I asked trying to soothe her. She didn't say anything but pointed outside where the kids were playing with balloons popping them. I was so annoyed, but not many people knew about her fear so i couldn't blame the children. Although, she was getting better but i guess when there was a lot of them being burst it would have been far too overwhelming. 'What happened?' Tom asked, lifting her from my knee. Luna wrapped her arms tight around his neck and started sobbing into his shoulder. I explained to him what happened and he began to calm her down. Katherine asked me if she was okay and i told her why she was so upset. 'I know i'm better now, but i don't think i would be able to cope with that.' She told me which made my heart break. If katherine, someone who had had therapy to help get over her fear, would struggle to cope with that luna must have been petrified. Isaac came inside and walked over to me looking guilty. 'Is luna ok?' He asked. 'Yes, she's with uncle tom now. Isaac, did you pop the balloons?' I asked him. He nodded. 'But you know that it makes luna frightened don't you.' I said. He nodded again, 'I'm sorry.' He said. 'It's alright, but you have to go and say sorry to luna okay?' He nodded and ran over to luna and tom with a balloon in his hand. Luna saw and covered her ears, 'No isaac.' She sobbed and pushed her head into toms shoulder. Tom took the balloon off of him and put luna down. She looked at him, eyes full of fear incase tom popped it. 'It's alright, i won't let it pop.' He assured her and kissed her cheek. 'I'm sorry luna.' Isaac said and gave his sister a tight hug and kissed her cheek. 'It's okay.' She sniffled. Isaac smiled at her then ran back outside to play again. 'Do you want to play with it?' Tom asked handing her the balloon. She shook her head and her eyes began to tears again. 'Okay, shall we give it to daddy instead?' Tom questioned and she nodded. Tom picked her up and carried her back over to our table giving dougie the balloon and explaining what happened.

dougie pov - i couldn't believe that luna was back to square one, i felt awful for her. After talking to harry's parents for a while, i went back over to harry so he could tell me what happened properly. It was now danny's turn to be the baby sitter, swapping from harry's cousin and looking after the kids that were playing outside. Luna was sitting on izzy's knee sucking her thumb. Georgia went outside to help danny control the children as he ran inside. 'Luna are you coming outside?' Danny wondered. She shook her head quickly. 'Are there any balloons?' I asked him. 'Ahh yeah, one minute.' Danny ran outside and helped them burst all of the balloons. He came back in, 'They're all gone now lu, do you want to come out?' He asked. She smiled at him and nodded. He held her in his arms and hugged her, hating that she was too scared to go out again after what happened. 'Love you uncle danny.' She said and hugged him tight, clearly appreciative that he had gotten rid of them all. 'Love you luna.' He said and kissed her head before carrying her outside to play. About 15 minutes later, we called everyone back to the table to sing happy birthday to harry. Isaac and luna helped him blow out his candles. Once it was cut, everyone enjoyed a slice, the twins managed to get their faces covered in icing. About an hour later, everyone went back home apart from tom, gi, danny georgia, izzy, mine and harry's parents and siblings who all went back to ours. All of us sat in the living room so harry could open the presents he received even the twins got small bits off of everyone so they didn't feel left out. We all chatted a bit more before everyone left and the 4 of us cuddled on the sofa together. 'Did you have a good birthday?' I asked harry. 'Yes thank you.' He said with a smile and kissed me sweetly. 'Are you ok now luna?' He asked her. 'Yes papa.' She told him before crawling onto his lap to hug and kiss him whilst isaac did the same to me then swapped so we got kisses and cuddles from both of them. Labyrinth came on and we all watched that, luna and isaac fell asleep half way through the film so we had to carry them up to bed once it had finished. Me and harry got into bed and i snuggled into his chest like always. 'You're old now haz.' I laughed. 'You're not far off.' He said, elbowing my ribs. I laughed at his antics. 'What are we going to do about luna?' I asked him. 'I think just take her out of any situations she is scared in then in a few years when she's old enough to explain how she feels she can go to hypnotherapy or something. Unless of course she gets better by herself in time, but it will take time.' He said. I nodded and closed my eyes to sleep as harry turned off the lamp on our bedside table. 'Night dougs, love you.' He whispered. 'Night, love you.' I replied and fell asleep, tomorrow was christmas eve, a day for binge watching every christmas film with the twins and setting up for the big day.