chapter 14 - the holiday

harry pov - once we arrived in thailand and checked into our hotel, i showed dougie to our master suite. He was so shocked. His body leapt onto mine and he hugged me tightly. 'Oh my god harry! This is incredible. Must have cost you a fortune?!' I carried him over to the balcony which looked over the beach with the clearest blue sea. 'How about me and you get changed and head down to the beach?' I asked him. Dougie nodded and lightly pecked my lips. We both put on our swimming shorts and threw on a t-shirt and some flip flops to walk through the hotel. We got to the beach and raced to see who could get into the sea first because the sand was so hot. Of course i won but as soon as dougie made it to the sea, he pounced on me pushing me under. He let me back up to breath 'You cheated!' dougie shouted. 'How?' i questioned him. 'I don't know! You just cheated.' He told me and a large smile grew on his face. I picked dougie up and threw him deeper into the sea. 'Oi you dick!' dougie shouted to me. Doug came swimming over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. We stayed like this for a while just talking. After a few hours of sun bathing and volleyball, we went back to the hotel room to get showered and changed for dinner. I wanted the first day to be special, i organised a private dinner in a secret garden, full with fairy lights and a well decorated table for 2. We had a personal waiter and both drank non alcoholic mojitos. The food was incredible. We were asked if we wanted a desert but and agreed there was no way we would finish one each so got a creme brûlée to share.

dougie pov - everything was so perfect, the setting, the food, my fiancee. Everything. I couldn't believe after being in such a dark place i had someone that always loved me and just wanted the best for me. Harry had made such a positive influence on my life and i couldn't believe he was all mine. After we had finished dinner, we took a slow walk back to the room, holding hands all the way. I heard harry turn on the shower and a few seconds later he was naked, leading me into the bathroom with him. 'Harryyy' I said giggling. He didn't say anything, just pushed his lips against mine, biting my bottom lip, making me groan. We slipped apart and he started kissing along my jaw and down my neck, occasionally sucking. He tightened his grip around my hips and dug his blunt nails into my skin. He pulled away from my neck an stood under the shower, the way the water droplets landed in his hair and ran down his face and body made him look so sexy. I chuckled. 'What do you think you're laughing at?' harry asked me laughing and tickling my sides. 'Me, you, us. I don't know you're just really great and i love you like a lot' i told him. 'I love you too, butty.' he said then kissed me on the forehead. We washed each other, but spent more time being idiots and blowing bubbles in each others faces. Once we were out of the shower, I pulled on some different boxers and jumped into bed next to harry. We were telling each other stories that we didn't know about each other and spent hours laughing. 'Woah its 1am.' Harry said, checking his phone. 'Oh well! Keep making me laugh please.' i begged. Harry rolled his eyes and told me about the time he got a boner over me when we were living in the band house. 'Oh my god! As if!' I shouted. Harry and I were laughing for a while, we kept remembering personal jokes that nobody else would understand and just laughing about nothing or laughing at the way the other person was laughing. Harry and i quickly became tired and fell asleep together, him being my big spoon as always.

harry pov - i woke up to dougie asleep and his limbs lying on top of me. 'You comfy?' i asked him, just after he opened his eyes. 'Shit sorry!' doug quickly moved his body off of mine. 'No don't be, it's fine.' I said before taking his hand and kissing it. He smiled at me before closing his eyes again and snuggling into my chest. We spent the next 2 weeks swimming, having walks along the beach, eating amazing food, having great sex, making memories we would remember forever. Some we could tell the twins, others... we could not. I fell in love with dougie all over again on this holiday and i couldn't believe that i was spending the rest of my life with the love of my life. He was so incredible, i wanted him to know that i would love him forever. On our last night, we took a walk around the town and found a rock with the sea surrounding it. We stood with our heads resting against each other, and i whispered every word to him about his perfections and my love for him. He jumped onto me wrapping his legs around me, giving me small kisses all over my face and kept telling me he loved me. We fell asleep under the stars together, like they do in the movies.