chapter 8 - dougie's birthday

*3 months later* 

harry pov - it was dougies birthday tomorrow and i wanted to make sure everything was perfect. We went to bed and i stroked dougie until he was sound asleep. I snuck out of bed at around 3am and took his presents out of their hiding place. I wrapped each of them individually. I had gotten him some little presents, standing tickets to blinks tour and a two week holiday for the two of us to thailand. I arranged the presents so i was happy with them and blew up some balloons and dotted them around the room and round the house, knowing we would both play with them like children in the morning. I also set up a few party poppers on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. I strapped a few birthday banners to the doors and walls and let some streamers hang from either end of the sign. I shut the door to the living room, tip-toed up the stairs and climbed back into bed. I went to sleep, excited for the morning and seeing dougs reaction to his presents.

dougie pov - I woke up at 9, rolled over and shook harry to wake him up. 'Harry it's my birthday! Wake up.' I said like an excitable child. Harry's eyes slowly opened. 'Happy birthday baby.' he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. 'Come on let's go open your presents.' harry said, taking my hand, leading me down stairs. I ran down the stairs jumping from the second step landing on a balloon sending a loud bang through the house 'FUCK doug, that shat me up.' harry said to me beginning to laugh afterwards. 'Sorry i didn't do on purpose!' i said laughing with harry. He took me into the living room so i could see all of my presents neatly wrapped. I went over and sat on the floor in front of them. I opened them all until there was one left. I opened it to see that harry had made a scrap book of memories that we shared. Harry took a photo when we were driving to our first date listening to blink he stuck in that photo then i flipped the page to see he had bought us tickets to see blink at their next tour. I carried on looking through the photos, tears rolling down my face remembering all the memories we shared together. I got to the second last page, there was a big collage of photos of us kissing, cuddling and just being general idiots together. There was a photo of the two of us on holiday with tom and danny. We were just laughing as friends, but it looked like our spark had always been there. I turned the final page seeing two plane tickets stuck to it. 'Oh my god harry. We're going to thailand?!' i looked at him with a huge smile on my face. 'Sure are!' he replied. I jumped onto him and began kissing him. 'This has been the greatest birthday and it's not even 10 o'clock'

harry pov - i wanted to make sure dougie had an amazing birthday, i made him pancakes for breakfast and took him out for lunch. We got back to mine and i had a chocolate cake waiting for him. He ran over to it, i walked behind him and put my hands on his hips. He covered his fingers in chocolate icing and licked it off, fingers lingering in his mouth, longer than necessary. I tightened my grip and let a small moan escape my mouth. 'You want some?' doug said seductively. I smirked and nodded. Dougie covered his fingers with more icing and went to put them in my mouth before quickly smearing it on my nose. I raised my eyebrows at him and my lips slowly broke into a smile. 'Sorry, let me clean that up for you.' Dougie whispered to me. Dougie licked and kissed my nose getting rid of all the icing, then kissed my lips enabling me to taste the flavour of the icing as well as him. We started ripping each others clothes off before he stopped me. 'People will be here in 20 minutes!' dougie said with some urgency. 'Better make it quick then' i said, still kissing his neck. 

dougie pov - 'that was great.' i said breathing heavy on harry's chest. 'Have i given you a birthday to remember?' Harry asked me, eyes still still closed, with too many sensations running round his body.  'I'd say so.' i said to him, kissing his lips. A smile crept onto harrys face 'Right now get off me so we can clean up and get ready for your guests.' Harry and i got ready and sorted our after sex hair. Tom and danny were the first people to show up, arms filled with presents. Then my mum, fletch, gi, izzy, georgia and so many amazing people i cared about. I left my presents wrapped in the corner of the living room. I had such a great night full of great company and i had harry to thank for it all. Once everyone had left, i opened the presents with harry. Then we had a photoshoot together with the camera my mum had bought me for my birthday, pulling party poppers, kissing, laughing, throwing balloons around like children. It all seemed so perfect. Me and harry had such a gorgeous relationship. We put a film on then when it finished, we made our way to bed at around 2am. 'Thanks for the best birthday ever haz. I love you' i said staring into his eyes. 'That's alright, anything for you. I love you too.' He gave me a soft kiss and we both closed our eyes to go to sleep.