chapter 50 - bed sheets

dougie pov - everything had been building up on me recently. Down days were more frequent than up and i was becoming more insecure by the day. Harry and i just put the twins down for a nap after a while of both of them fighting their tiredness. I didn't realise i was standing, staring into space until harry's arms wrapped around me and he kissed behind my ear. 'What's up?' He whispered. 'Nothing.' I said, failing to sound convincing. I knew harry wouldn't pursue it unless he was really worried about me. 'Okay. How about we put some comfy clothes on and watch a film in bed?' He asked me. 'Yeah, sounds good.' I said with a genuine smile. My happiness didn't last long, as i washed back to my sad thoughts. I went into our bedroom and pulled on some tracksuit bottoms and an over sized jumper as harry slipped on some bottoms. He went to pull on a t-shirt when i stopped him. 'I like it better when i can cuddle into your bare chest.' I said before flushing red with embarrassment. He engulfed me in a hug and kissed me head which helped me relax. We climbed into our bed and began watching the film. 'Haz, do you still love me?' I asked him nervously.

harry pov - i was shocked by the question asked by doug. 'What? Of course i do!' I told him. 'Are you sure? Don't you ever wish you were with someone else that wasn't such a burden?' He asked me. 'Doug, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You aren't anything close to being a burden. I love you so much.' I reassured him. Sometimes i forgot how fragile and insecure dougie really is and how much reassurance he needs sometimes. He crawled onto my chest and began kissing me with so much love. I smiled into the kiss which made doug smile. I began laughing and then we were both laughing together. 'I love the way your eyes crinkle when you genuinely smile or laugh for real.' I told him whilst stroking his skin under his jumper. I slipped it off of him and pulled him back in to kiss me as i took both of our trackies off. I kicked them off of the bed until the two of us were in our boxers. I flipped us over so dougie was underneath and began kissing down his chest before nipping at his hip. I went back so i was looking dead into his eyes. 'You're so beautiful, doug.' I said and kissed his lips. I felt him smile into it for a while, before i deepened it. Before i knew it, doug flipped us over and straddled my legs, he then pulled me up so he was slitting on my lap. My hands roamed all over his body, loving every inch of him. We rested our heads against each others and pressed small kisses on each others lips, which made dougie smile until his eyes creased in the corners.

dougie pov - i pushed harry back onto the bed before taking both of our boxers off. I started grinding down on him, creating the friction we both wanted. My head rested on harry shoulder when harry turned us so i was bottom, like always. I didn't mind, i'd been top a few times but that was only when we wanted to change things a bit. Harry coated his fingers in lube so he could prep me, once all three fingers were inside and i was ready, harry put lube on his hard on. Once he was in me fully, he began to move and i scratched down his back as he made love bites along my collar bone. Harry found my prostate after a couple of thrusts, making me bite back my moan in fear of waking up the twins. I began rocking my hips to match harry's movements before reach down to my dick. Harry grabbed my hand before i could begin tossing myself off. 'I want to make you cum, all me, you cant touch yourself.' He told me. I listened to him knowing it wouldn't be long until i came anyway, his cock hitting my prostate with every thrust. I felt his orgasm ripple through my body, his face alone was enough to tip me over the edge. My legs quickly wrapped around his hips and my cum flew onto both of our chests and grey bed sheets. 'Daddy. Papa. I'm up from my nap.' Luna said tiredly. Harry quickly pulled out of me, making me feel empty fast and pulled the covers over us just in time as she walked in seconds after.

harry pov - luna came into our room, rubbing her eyes as she was still tired. 'Luna, can you go and play for a few minutes please then we can go downstairs.' I told her. She nodded before noticing the white liquid on our bed sheets. 'Papa, what's that?' She asked pointing to it and furrowing her eyebrows. Dougie was biting his tongue to stop laughter escaping his mouth. 'Hmm i don't know, i'll have to wash the sheets because they're a bit dirty by the looks of things.' I told her. She nodded and carried on standing by our bed, not leaving. 'Go and play please.' I said. 'Can i go play with aurora?' She asked. 'When we all go downstairs, yes, you know you can't be with her by yourself.' I told her before she ran out of our bedroom. Once she left, doug broke out into hysterics before we both quickly cleaned our chests and pulled some clothes on. I woke isaac up as doug took luna down the stairs to play with aurora. I quickly shoved our sheets in the wash before sitting next to doug. 'That is the last time we have sex whilst they're napping.' I whispered and kissed his cheek.