chapter 28 - tattoo's and starbucks

harry pov - we walked into the tattoo studio we were in yesterday. 'Back already.' the woman asked us. 'Yeah. Do you have any appointments today?' i asked her. 'I have an hour slot now if you like?' she answered. 'Yes please!' I said enthusiastically. We walked into the small tattoo room and sat on the bed. 'What can i do for you?' She asked. 'Um can i have a luna abigail and isaac lloyd on my wrist please?' I said. 'Yeah, anything else?' She said. 'Could we both get a sparkle on our hand, on the side of our wedding finger?' I questioned. 'Yeah, come on lets get started.' She said. The tattoo's didn't take long but really hurt. I got both of mine done, then it was dougies turn , it only took about 5 minutes for the sparkles [✧] but i loved it. We wanted something personal and because that was our nickname for the twins, it seemed right. I quickly kissed dougie and we payed for the tattoos. 

dougie pov - we decided to go to starbucks before heading home. I went to the sofa where we normally sit whilst harry bought us our coffee's. 'Hey sexy.' A man, not much older than me said. I looked up at him and gave him a nervous smile, hoping that harry wasn't looking. He sat down next to me and began flirting, making me feel stupidly uncomfortable. As harry walked over, the guy put his arm around me and kissed my cheek making me go bright red. 'What do you want?' He asked harry. 'My husband.' Harry replied sternly. I looked at him, scared about his reaction. 'We're going.' Harry said, pulling me off of the sofa. I was being dragged out of the door when the man yelled 'I wouldn't treat you like that baby.' Making me feel sick, the feeling of someone else flirting with me, it felt wrong. I was with harry. 'What the fuck was that doug.' Harry shouted. 'I don't know harry. I didn't know him, he made me feel so uncomfortable.' I explained. 'No dougie, he was flirting with you and you did jack shit.' He yelled. 'I didn't know what to say.' I said quietly, hating the confrontation between us. 'um you're married maybe?' he said angrily. 'Harry I'm so sor-' I began to say but harry cut in. 'Fuck off doug.' he said, walking away.

harry pov - i got in the car slamming the door and drove off, watching dougie sob against the wall. I felt guilty, but i wasn't in there wrong. He was letting someone flirt with him. Someone who wasn't me. He fucking kissed dougie on the cheek. My dougie. The worst thing was dougie didn't even try to stop him. I couldn't face him tonight, i wasn't going to be there when he got home. I pulled up to the house and slammed the door behind me. I said hi to isaac and luna but i was too focussed on getting out of there. I ran upstairs and packed a suitcase for each of us, i told the twins to grab a few toys they wanted to take to my mum and dads. Katherine was looking after the twins while we were getting our tattoo's. 'Harry what is going on?' Katherine asked me. 'I don't want to talk about it yet, but we need to leave. Now.' We climbed into katherine's car and drove to our parents house. 'Papa where's daddy?' isaac asked me. 'Daddy has a lot of work to do so he has to be alone for a little while and we're going to stay at grandma's and grandpa's okay.' I lied to them, wanting to burst out crying. I text tom and danny telling them what happened and where i was going. I asked them not to tell dougie where i was. I needed time away from him. He hurt me, real bad. 

dougie pov - harry's car was sitting outside when i pulled up to the house. I breathed a sign of relief that he was still there. I walked in and it was silent. 'Luna? Isaac? Katherine? Harry?' i called round the house. I walked into the twins bedroom to see hangers lying everywhere and half empty wardrobes. I ran into our room to see a similar thing, harry's favourite clothes were gone, his tooth brush, his hair product, everything. I collapsed to the floor and began to sob. It was all my fault, i wish i didn't have anxiety so words wouldn't get stuck in my throat when I'm uncomfortable i just zone out and accept anything that happens to me. If i had a mental health like any other normal person, this wouldn't have happened. I would have told that guy to stop flirting with me and i would have came home with harry whilst we snuggled with the twins and watched a disney film. I wanted my harry, i needed my harry. I felt so empty with no one there, i climbed into bed and cried myself to sleep not caring that it was only 4pm.