chapter 4 - our first time

harry pov - i pushed my door open dragging dougie behind me. I slammed the door with dougies small body and began kissing his lips with so much passion. When i heard a small cough (you know the type people use to get someones attention?) we pulled apart to see tom and danny, eyes and mouths wide open. 'Shit.' dougie and i said at the same time. We stared at them for a while. 'Well guys wha' was tha' about?' Danny said with a huge grin on his face. 'Are you guys a thing then?' Tom said with a a smile so big, his dimple stood out. 'Well i mean i don't know.' dougie said sheepishly. 'Well doug its up to you. Will you be my boyfriend. I mean if you want to. I know we're meant to get to know each other and stuff first, but we've known each other for so many years. I -' Dougie kissed me again. 'I would love to be your boyfriend harry. I love you so much.' 

dougie pov - 'oh my god you guysss!' tom said like a teenage girl. 'I'm glad you two finally realised how perfect you were for each other.' danny said in his strong bolton accent. I looked up into harry's amazing eyes and gave him a huge, meaningful smile. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. 'Now can you two get out of here so we can carry on with what we started.' I said with a smirk and raised eyebrows. 'Oh my god doug. We don't wanna know!' Tom said trying to get out of the door quickly pulling danny behind him. ''ave fun boys' Danny said, half out the door giving us both a cheeky wink.

harry pov - we both laughed and i picked dougie up so he wrapped his legs round my hips, i pushed him against the wall and began kissing him fiercely. The kiss was messy, but incredible. We walked up the stairs, which took for ever because i kept kissing him and he kept kissing back, each step we took. We finally reached my bedroom. I began nibbling on dougies earlobe and he let out a moan. I began to kiss down his neck and rip his shirt off and kissed down his chest. I reached the zipper of his jeans and began to pull it down slowly, using my teeth. 'Haaarrryyyyy' Dougie said with a moan. 'Please stop teasing me' his breath, increasing its pace. I smirked, wanting to tease my boyfriend some more. Knowing that really he loved it. Dougie tangled his hands in my hair slowly pulling his jeans down, scraping my nails along his v-line. His erection poking out. 'Eager are we doug?' and began pulling down his boxers. I licked the vein along his length and flicked my tongue on his head, tasting the pre-cum leaking out.

dougie pov - we had barely begun, yet i could already feel a small orgasm build up inside of me. Harry's mouth surrounded my cock and he began to suck, getting further down my length each time.  I groaned pulling Harry's head towards me, causing him to suck on my balls. My eyes began to flicker 'H-H-Harry, I'm g-gonna. P-P-Please stop. I want t-to make this l-l-last'  Harry stood up and took me over to his bed. I lay down and began bucking my hips. I heard harry rummage around in his sock draw. 'yES!' He came over to me fully naked opening a condom packet, i took it off of him and rolled it down harry's cock. He pushed me down i was on my back, legs in the air. Harry pumped some lube onto his fingers and inserted one into my arse, then two, then three I clenched my cheeks around his fingers. 'You want me to stop?!' A concerned harry asked. 'No.. no please keep going. I just need to adjust.'

harry pov - i covered my dick in lube and aligned my dick with dougs hole. I pushed my tip into dougie. I pushed further into him causing him to grunt and moan. Once i was fully in, i heard dougie wince. 'Stop a minute, don't go any further a second.' he said trying to get himself used to me being inside of him. 'I'm already all the way in butty.' A smile crept onto his face. I pulled out of dougie and pushed back inside of him with a lot of force. I kept going pulling out faster, pushing in harder and faster. Hitting dougie prostate each time. 'H-H-HARRY I'M GONNA.. SHIT!' Dougie let out strings of white cum, exploding all over both our our chests. I could feel my orgasm coming hard and fast. 'DOUG I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER' I felt the cum explode from my cock. I pulled out of dougie, lay next to him and pulled his cum covered body onto mine. Him lying on top of me. Giving him loads of small kisses on his lips. 'I love you so so much doug' he smiled against my lips 'I love you too haz.' I kissed him again 'Come on boyfriend, lets go get cleaned up.' I pushed dougie off of me and pulled him into the shower. So happy. I can't believe it. Our first time.