chapter 13 - the fans

harry pov - we hadn't told the fans about everything that had been going on in our lives for these last few months. Our engagement, moving in together and izzy's pregnancy. We both felt like they had a right to know and people were finding pictures of doug that paparazzi and fans took whilst he was out with his engagement ring on. We both have one, but normally wear them on a chain around our neck when we were out or performing. We would wear them on our fingers once we had told our fans and the world. The best way to reach our fans was through social media so i found a photo from each big event that had taken place and made it into a collage, along with other photos we had taken together. Once me and doug got engaged, i organised a photoshoot for us. I asked one of our good friends, dean, to take the photos for us, and they came out great. We got a few of them printed and hung them around the house, none of the fans had seen them, so i thought this was a great opportunity to share them. I wrote 'the past few months have been extremely hectic for doug and i. Our relationship has been amazing and i am absolutely, utterly in love with him. Not too long after dougies birthday, i knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I got on one knee and asked him if he wanted to marry me (he said yes). A few weeks later, doug, being the idiot he is, randomly turned up at my door and started moving himself into my place. Then i had this crazy thought that i was really serious about. I wanted a child. I asked doug and he was scared, but he wanted the same thing. I would like to thank my amazing friend that i have had forever, izzy. Thank you for carrying our twins. Yes. Dougie and i are expecting twins, so in 9 months, we'll be dads and tom and danny will be uncles. I can't believe how quick our relationship has progressed, but honestly i feel like I've been with him a life time. Dougie Lee Poynter is my best friend, fiancee and my rock. I honestly couldn't be happier. Also to all of the pudd shippers, you're welcome. Thanks for being the greatest fans and being super supportive, you're the most kick arse fans on the earth! Galaxy defenders, stay forever. Love you guys - haz'

dougie pov - everyone was so happy for us, it was amazing. They asked a lot of questions so we decided to do a twitter q&a, it was so much fun interacting with our fans like this. They asked us questions about how harry proposed, what baby names we liked, will we be getting any pets and if we could tweet more photos from our engagement shoot. We answered them truthfully and said we wanted to keep babies names a secret, we got so much support. It was so great to be with someone i was truly happy with even if the fans didn't approve i couldn't be happier with harry he made me so extremely happy, the fans being happy for us was just a bonus. We put our phones and down and harry started kissing down my jaw, he then started sucking and kissing on my neck, making sure he left marks on my skin. I pushed him off of me took his hand and lead him the stairs. We reached our bedroom and pushed our lips together. I pushed him against the wall. 'My turn.' i whispered in harrys ear. I started kissing harry, one hand on his neck, one hand fumbling around with his belt trying to get his jeans off. Once his jeans were around his ankles i dropped down onto my knees and got so close to his boxers, my hot breathe went through onto harrys cock. He let a small moan 'dougie please' he said in a whiney whisper. I pushed my lips just above his low waste band, slowly trailing down over his boxers. Harry jerked his hips, i clasped them tightly and pushed him back onto the wall. 'Stay where i put you.' i said sternly. 'Doug please, please stop teasing me.' harry said with short breaths. I slowly lowered his boxers and ran my finger down harry's v-line then started to kiss along his length. Harry pushed his hips forward again. I slammed them back 'i said, stay where i put you.' and began flicking his head with my tongue, wanting to tease harry some more. I finally started pushing my mouth down his cock, slowly. I slowly slid it back and started to suck. Harry tangled his hand in my hair and bit his lip, several moans escaped his mouth. When i stopped, he pulled me up and kissed me, it was messy but compassionate. 

harry pov - dougie slammed me onto the bed and rummaged around in the bedside table for lube and a condom. I took the condom off of him and threw it across the room. 'You sure?' he asked me. 'Yes, now please hurry.' I said still with short breaths. I lay on my back and wrapped my legs around dougies waist. He began to lubricate his fingers and quickly insert them into me, scissoring them to get me used to the sensation. While one of dougies hands was occupied, i took the other one in my hand and started to suck on his fingers. I groaned when doug slid his fingers out my arse. I took the lube and started to rub it along dougies 7 inch cock. Doug lined himself up with me and began to push in slowly. I cursed a few times and clenched the bed sheets before dougie was all the way in. His thrusts became faster and harder, i wrapped my hand around my own cock and started syncing my movements with dougs. 'Oh my god dougie yes there. Fuck yes again.' i pleaded, knowing that my orgasm wasn't far away. He kept hitting my spot, over and over. 'Shit doug. I'm gonna cum.' I warned him. Dougie pulled out immediately 'I want to taste you' he told me. He started to suck again, tossing himself off so he could get his own pleasure. Not long after, i was making white strings of cum squirt into his mouth. He swallowed every drop before kneeling in front of me let his own cum land on my chest. He collapsed on top of my chest and sweetly started kissing my face. 'I must admit i was slightly scared of that dougie.' i told him, laughing slightly. 'Sorry, I won't do it again, i just thought i'd try something new, i didn't mean to ruin anyth-' i cut him off with a kiss. 'I didn't say i didn't enjoy it.' A smirk grew onto his face and he kissed me again.