chapter 10 - moving in

*3 months later*

dougie pov - I walked to the door of harry's house, boxes filled with my belongings. I knocked on the door, it swung open and before harry could greet me, i started loading my boxes into his house. 'Wow dougs what are you doing?' harry said chuckling. 'I didn't want you to ever doubt our relationship and now we're engaged i feel we should move in together.' i said still bringing the boxes into his house. 'You're so weird and spontaneous, i love you.' Harry said to me, helping me bring my boxes into his house.

harry pov - Me and doug had been talking about moving in with each other for so long, but we never got round to it really. When he showed up at my door it was amazing, i felt like our relationship was finally falling into place.Once we had unpacked dougies things we sat on the sofa and got talking. We were planning our wedding, writing out the guest list, choosing our best men and ushers, picking out the colour theme. It seemed early on, but it seemed right. 

dougie pov - we were having such a good time planning then these words flew out of harry's mouth, out of nowhere. 'I want kids doug. Like soon.' I didn't know what he meant, how soon? Would we adopt, find an egg donor, what? 'Wait, what.' I said without really thinking. 'Shit I'm so sorry doug i didn't mean to scare you i just knew what an amazing dad you would be and with the wedding i don't know i'm ju-.' I shut him up with a kiss. 'Why are you sorry? Being a dad with you is all i have ever dreamed about.' i said smiling still only inches away from his face. 'but how, who, what?' i asked confused, knowing how i would prefer to have our children, but i also knew it had to be a joint decision. 'Izzy?' i said he said with uncertainty. 'Thats a lot to ask from her haz. As much as i would love iz to help us become dads, can we really ask that much from her?' i asked harry. 'I've been best friends with her forever. I'm sure she would do it for us.' he said reassuring me. 'Can you ring and ask if we can go round tomorrow and talk to her about it please?' i said nervously. 'Of course' he kissed me on the forehead a went to get his phone.

harry pov - 'Iz? Hey. Would you mind if me and doug came round yours at about 1 tomorrow? Yeah everything fine, we just need to ask you something. No no, we just want to ask you to your face and we haven't seen you in a while. We need to have a catch up.' I hung up the phone and went back into doug. 'We're going round izzy's at 1 tomorrow, okay?' i asked doug, he nodded and i sat down next to him. 'What made you tell me you wanted kids?' doug asked me genuinely. 'I don't know, i have wanted them for so long and it took us so long to tell each other how we felt about each other. We aren't getting any younger and i know what an amazing dad you'll be. Also tom and danny will be thrilled being uncles.' I said to him twirling his hair around my finger. We ordered a chinese and spent the night talking about nothing, just enjoying each others company. 

dougie pov - i was lying on the sofa kind of scared to fall asleep knowing tomorrow we were going to ask izzy to have our child. My eyes became tired and i went into a light sleep before being carried up the stairs by harry. I pretended to stay asleep, enjoying my boyfriend carrying me up to our bed. He placed me down gently and kissed me on the nose before taking off my clothes leaving me in just my boxers so i was more comfortable. I felt the bed dip and harrys breathe danced along my cheek. 'I know you're awake butty. You just looked too cute.' A smile spread across my face and i pursed my lips waiting for harry to kiss them. We both fell asleep in each others arms, patiently waiting for the morning.