chapter 34 - touring

*2 weeks later*

harry pov - i invited izzy to watch the show tonight because gi and georgia were. We took the twins to the venue so they could see us practice. We were on our break, danny was showing luna around the back, letting her jump on the sofa in our dressing room. I was standing in the wing watching tom with isaac. He stood him on my stool and tom asked him where each of us stood. 'Okay who stands there?' he said pointing to the right side of stage. 'Uncle tom.' isaac said. 'What about there?' tom asked pointing to the mic in the middle. 'Uncle danny.' isaac answered. 'And who stands over there?' tom questioned him, pointing over to the left. 'Daddy!' isaac said excitedly. 'Who sits here?' tom said pointing to the drums. 'Papa!' isaac said jumping up and down, holding toms hands. 'Yeah! Good job.' tom said and picked him up. Danny bought luna on stage and we put their ear defenders on them so they could dance on stage whilst we played. We finished and isaac ran round to my drums. 'Papa, can i play your drums?' he asked me. 'Yeah come on.' I responded. He walked closer to me so i could pick him up and sit him on my knee. I put the drumsticks in his hands and wrapped my hands around his. We were playing and luna was playing dougie's bass making him smile so much his eyes squinted, i loved it. Watching him be genuinely happy. I put isaac down, so we could run a final soundcheck on the songs we weren't too good at. The twins ran around stage, giggling and signing our songs together. Danny and tom lowered their mics letting the twins sing with them. Tom was vlogging the soundcheck and isaac spotted the camera, he had seen some of his vlogs and saw him vlogging before so knew what to do. 'Hi uncle toms video.' He said waving into the camera and laughing before running off around the stage again. 'Sound check, over. The twins are here and they're being really cute.' Tom said to his camera, he smiled and laughed slightly when he said about the twins being cute. He turned the camera round and filmed them laughing, dancing and singing. They were so gorgeous and i couldn't believe they were my children, i was so grateful for them. I went over to them and tom was still filming, i bent down to their level and held out my arms letting them run into them and hug me tightly.

dougie pov - the girls arrived at the venue and i said hi to the three of them. They had a box towards the back of the venue, just for them and the twins. I took them into our dressing room where everyone was. 'Daniel. Thomas. Your wives have arrived.' I announced opening the door for them. Izzy was in the toilet but i told her where the dressing room was. The twins ran over to gi and georgia to hug them when izzy walked in. 'Auntie izzy!' They both shouted together and ran over to her, she bent down to their level so she could hug them, it had been a while since she had seen them and they both adored her. Tom was sitting on the sofa playing love is easy when luna ran over to him. 'Uncle tom can you help me play?' She asked him. She loved music and instruments, especially tom's ukulele. Tom sat her on his knee and he used his left hand to change the chords and he held her right hand helping her strum the tune to love is easy, singing with her at the same time. The fans piled into the venue and we got the 10 minute warning call. We said bye to the twins and they were taken to their box with the girls, whilst we waited in the wings to go onstage. We walked on stage and the crowd roared. We played such a great gig, it was full of our greatest hits and there were so many people from all over the world singing every word to our songs. The gig ended and we went off stage to be greeted by our twins who clapped and cheered when they saw us. It filled me with so much joy. Harry planted a quick kiss on my lips and picked up luna whilst i picked isaac up. We got our things together and went out of stage door where there were a few fans that were really, surprisingly calm. They all 'awwed' when they saw isaac and luna in mine and harry's arms as we walked out hand in hand. I gave harry a huge smile and we walked over to the car. We went back to our hotel which wasn't far, but both of the twins fell asleep during the 10 minute journey. We slowly lifted them out of their carseat, not wanting to wake them and we carried them up to our room. There was 2 single beds and a king sized bed, which i knew we'd all be sharing by 3am. Me and harry had a quick shower and jumped into bed together. We switched the tv on and watched 'up' which always made me cry. 'Do we have to watch this, it always makes me cry.' I said to harry. 'I know but it gives me an excuse to cuddle you.' He told me. 'You can cuddle me anyway. Can we watch just go with it?' I begged. 'I guess so.' He whined. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him, whilst he did the same to me. He kept placing soft kisses on my lips and i nuzzled my face into his neck. Luna wriggled around in her bed, whimpering and her breathing became fast. She had nightmares quite a lot and i always felt awful for her, i wish she didn't have them, i knew how horrible they were. I sat down next to her bed holding her trembling hands. 'Come on princess. It's okay.' I whispered into her ear. She jerked forward and her eyes were wide open. Tears began pouring from her eyes. 'Daddy!' She said throwing her arms around my neck and lifted her and sat in our bed with her. 'Can you tell me what happened sparkie?' I asked her. She nodded, tears still rolling down her face. 'I-I dreamed t-t-that i w-was in a v-vol-volcano with isaac a-and he fell s-so i t-t-tried to c-catch him, b-b-but i fell a-and then i w-woke up.' She told me, shaking and sobbing. 'You're okay now.' I told her rocking her side to side. 'Papa.' Isaac called. 'Yeah buddy?' Harry answered. 'What's happening?' He asked. Harry went over to isaac's bed. 'Luna had another nightmare. Do you want to sleep with us?' He asked isaac who was scared for his sister. He nodded and harry lifted him into bed with us. Luna had calmed down a lot and her breathing went back to normal. 'Luna are you okay?' Isaac asked her. She nodded at him and he hugged her tightly before kissing her cheek. It made my heart melt and i looked at harry, both sharing the same thought. These were our children and they were so perfect i couldn't believe how incredible they were. We were clearly doing something right. We kissed them both and all snuggled together as a family in the bed.