chapter 43 - photoshoot

dougie pov - i filled the bath high with bubbles before putting the twins in and bathing them with the help of harry. I piled bubbles on their head and chin, making it look like they had a beard. 'We look like santa.' Isaac said laughing, making luna laugh with him. Me and harry joining in with their giggles. Harry got a handful of bubbles and blew them in their faces. 'Papa.' They both said, splashing the water. I took some bubbles in my hands and blew them at harry, making him squash some on my head. 'It's a good thing i need to wash my hair.' I said and splashed harry with water, getting into a huge water and bubble fight. The twins screamed and squealed in excitement at all the commotion we were causing. Once we stopped we washed the twins hair and bodies so they'd be ready when the stylist came to do their hair, we were allowed to choose our outfits. Me and harry got the twins dressed - luna was in a long sleeved striped top with dungarees over the top and the silver, sparkly converse we bought her on my birthday. Isaac wore blue skinny jeans, a checked shirt with a beige jumper over the top and a pair of black converse. Once they were ready, me and harry got a quick shower each then got dressed. I wore an over sized burgundy jumper with some black skinny jeans and some black boots i loved. Harry had a long sleeved white shirt on, but didn't do the top couple of buttons up. He wore it with some blue jeans and adidas trainers.

harry pov - i welcomed the photographer, hair stylist and other people from hello into our house. The photographer set out his tripods and camera's as well as light boxes. I showed the stylist upstairs where the twins and dougie were and she did each of our hair. Luna's in two pig tails, isaac's was down, his fringe brushed over to the side, mine had my quiff gelled up like always and dougie's was how i loved it half up half down, top half in a loose bun. 'You look like uncle tom today isaac.' I said to him. 'I don't have glasses papa.' He said laughing and pulling at his cheeks. 'Right come on, down stairs.' I said lifting isaac up as dougie grabbed luna and carried them down stairs. We did a lot of photo's, ones of us playing with the twins, laughing together, kissing and cuddling them and so many more. We took more outside, with the twins on our shoulders, others we were carrying them and they were cuddling into our chests or walking, all holding hands. After we took the photo's we did a short interview which was recorded to go on the website, but it was going in the magazine as well. Luna was sat on my knee and isaac was sat on dougie's.

dougie pov - we were asked the usual questions and the twins were asked if they were excited for christmas and what was the best bit about me, harry, tom and danny. Isaac kept giving really cute answers so i kissed his cheek as he was completely melting my heart. We explained what it was like being parents of twins and they said our house was insanely tidy for people with 2 toddlers. After we finished the interview, the people from hello packed up and left 'We'll send you all the photos once we're back to HQ in a few hours.' The photographer told us. 'Was that good fun?' Harry asked the twins. They nodded before running up the stairs to play with their toys. They had been up the stairs for about an hour or so, completely content when we heard isaac scream. 'I'll go.' I said to harry and walked up the stairs. 'What happened?' I asked them. 'Luna pushed me over!' Isaac told me. 'Isaac tried to bite me!' Luna said, stamping her foot. 'We were playing princess and dinosaur.' Isaac explained, still crying from bumping his head off of the wall. I lifted him up and kissed it better. 'Isaac was only playing luna.' I told her. She looked up at me through her eyelashes and pouted. 'Can you say sorry please?' I asked her and put isaac down on the floor. 'Sorry isaac.' She said. 'Okay now give him a hug and a kiss.' I told her. She did as she was told and they were best friends again. 'Do you want pizza for lunch?' I asked them. They both nodded and i ran downstairs to harry and jumped on him. 'You look fit.' He told me. I gave him a cheesy smile and kissed him. 'As do you.' I told him. 'I always do.' He replied. 'You cocky git.' I laughed, slapping his chest lightly. I lay on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

harry pov - i kept planting kisses on his lips, both of us smiling into them. 'Right i need to make pizza.' Dougie said and jumped off of the sofa. I got my laptop from under the sofa to check my emails. I had an email from hello. It had a link and a password on it, i opened the website and copied the password into the bar. The page loaded and it opened a folder of 163 photos from the shoot. I quickly scrolled through them, not wanting to look at them properly without doug and the twins. Dougie came in with the pizza and juice for our dinner. 'Sparkles, lunch!' He shouted up the stairs. They both made their way down the stairs and into the living room. 'Doug the photos have came through.' I told him. The four of us sat round my laptop, luna sitting on my lap and isaac on dougs eating our lunch. 'Isaac looks silly in that one.' Luna laughed, pointing at one of the photos making us all laugh. We chose our favourite ones which we wanted printed, one of the walls in our living room was quite bare so we wanted to fill it with photos of the four of us. I grabbed a memory stick and transferred all of them over so we could show our families. I was watching isaac cuddle into dougie, both of them watching tv, i hadn't noticed luna turn around in my lap. 'Papa, kisses?' She asked. I gave her a genuine smile before kissing her lips and hugging her close to my chest. Dougie shuffled towards me resting him head on my shoulder, the both of us enjoying the quietness of the twins and loving each others company. Before long, the twins were napping on us whilst we exchanged loving looks, both of us looking at our children in awe. I loved how we were sharing our current life with hello, they have always been great to us and i love that our fans and family can see it. It was the first time the twins had ever done anything like this, but it was all perfect, they were perfect. We were perfect.