chapter 16 - danny's idea

harry pov - dougie, tom, danny and i pulled up at the shopping centre and leaped out of the car. We got into the lift and went up to level 3, walked out and over to tk maxx. Dougie and i raced danny and tom upstairs, we took the escalators and they went up in the lift. We beat them, maybe because we cheated, but they don't have to know that! Danny ran straight over to the baby clothes and started picking loads of baby suits and clothes aged 0-3 months. 'I'm buying 'em these, i got two of everythin'.' danny told us, with excitement. 'Dan don't be stupid that's so much!' I told him. 'Nooo i wanna get 'em it' he said piling the things into his basket. 'If danny's buying them all that I'm buying them bibs, dummies, socks and toys.' Tom said to us. 'You guys are the greatest, i can't wait for our children to meet you.' dougie told them.

dougie pov - we went over to mothercare to find cots, car seats, a joint pram, buggies and wardrobes. It was early but we wanted to get it out of the way now so we weren't stressing when izzy was coming towards the 9 months. We didn't want to find out the sex of our children so we kept the colour scheme neutral. 'Guys, I'm getting them these.' Tom pulled out 2 star wars onesies. 'Yes oh my god i love them!' I said to to him. 'You're such a nerd.' Harry said to me. 'Heyyyy!' I turned my nose up at him. 'I'm joking.' He told me brushing our noses together. Danny found a guitar plushy and bought 2 for the twins. Me and harry bought a white pair of converse shoe socks and beanie and the same set but in grey. We bought a double push chair and 2 single buggies. We found these beanbag chairs which were so cute, we bought one with a ladybird pattern and another with a bee pattern. A woman who worked there helped us with everything else we needed to by like bottles, sterilisers and things like that and we bought the best car seats, cots and a 2 single wardrobes.

harry pov - all 4 of us went to the disney store, where tom was in his absolute element. Tom filled two baskets with loads of disney stuff. 'This ones for me, this ones for the twins.' Tom showed us his two baskets, they were both full. The one for the twins had loads of disney toys, bibs and dummies. 'Our children our already so spoilt and they aren't even born yet.' I said to all 3 of them. 'Well yeah, i'm already in love with 'em.' danny said. 'Oh yeah, that reminds me, we have scan photos in the car, shall we head back?' I told danny. Danny and tom's eyes lit up and paced all the way back to the car, dying to see the scan photos. We got back to the car and handed the photos into the back seat. 'We're gonna be uncle's fletcher. Look how gorgeous they are.' Danny said in his bolton accent. 'I think i might cry.' Tom said, trying to laugh away his tears. 'Please can you tell us wha' names you like?' danny pleaded. 'Nope, you can wait 4 months.' i said. 'No we can't!' tom said to us both. Dougie and i both laughed at the boys. We pulled up at our house and went into the living room. 'How 'bout we have a bit of fun tonight.' Danny said in a flirty voice. 'Are you being serious?' Tom said nervously laughing. 'Yeah, like old times.' Danny said. We all exchanged nervous looks. 'Do you want to?' i whispered to doug. 'Just a bit of fun ain't it?' dougie asked me. 'Of course.' i said to him, smiled and kissed his forehead. Tom rolled his eyes 'Fine. One minute, let me call gi.'

dougie pov - tom got off of the phone 'Gi's fine with it, but she asked are you guys alright with it?' Tom asked me and harry. 'Yeah, whatever.' I said to tom. 'Come on then boys.' Danny said. He clapped his hands together and rubbed them mischievously. He wound down the blinds, so nobody walking passed could look in and see what we were up to. Danny smashed his lips with toms and they pulled each others tops off. Harry jumped on me and pushed me to the floor, placing kisses all over my face. 'Nah you're together, this normal, haz come 'ere.' Danny pulled harry over to him and began kissing him, pulling his jeans down. I felt slightly uncomfortable and upset that harry was kissing danny, but then remembered i agreed to it. 'Come on then poynter.' Tom pulled my trousers and boxers down and wrapped his mouth around my cock. It felt so wrong that tom had his mouth around me and not harry. I enjoyed the blow job but didn't. Danny was wanking harry off, which made me even harder, but really anxious. 'Do you wanna.. do it?' Danny asked me. 'Dan, that's too much, sorry i can't.' I told him. He nodded and pulled tom over to him again. Danny pushed himself into tom quickly and tom let out a scream. 'Let's show them how its done.' Harry said to me with a smirk. Harry slammed his cock into me, i let out a moan which turned danny and tom on even more. 'Lets give them a show.' I mouthed to harry. He winked at me and we gave danny and tom a full porno. They enjoyed every second as they had sex in sync with us. Once all of us came, we lay in silence for a while. Each of us breathing deep. 'What the fuck just happened?' Tom said, probably wishing it was all a dream. Danny let out a loud laugh then sighed. 'We should do this again sometime.' He said. 'No. We shouldn't. That was awful.' Tom said. 'You enjoyed tha' tom, don't deny it.' Tom smirked 'Maybe a little.' He said. 'I bloody hope so, me and doug didn't have sex in front of you for and hour for nothing.' Harry told them laughing. We threw our clothes back on and sat on the sofa watching saturday night tele, like nothing ever happened.