chapter 22 - wedding venue

*4 months later*

harry pov - today was the day we were choosing our wedding venue we already knew we wanted it to be a weekend thing so it had to be a hotel and one that we would remember forever. We had spent hours looking and we finally found one we completely fell in love with online. We had booked a viewing and we were pretty sure that we would choose it for our wedding. My mum came over to look after the twins we kissed them goodbye and i thanked my mum for looking after them over night. We got in the car and put on our playlist, full of our favourite songs. It took about an hour to get to the pennyhill as soon as we pulled up i fell in love with it. 'I love it haz.' he said to me. 'So do i.' i said we were still in the car but it just looked perfect. We got out and was greeted by the wedding planner who gave us a full tour and showed us all of the wedding packages they offer. We walked around hand in hand admiring how beautiful everything was. When we had finished the tour we sat down to discuss prices. I looked at dougie and we exchanged knowing looks and knew this is where we wanted to get married. We booked the weekend package which included a small dinner for people on the top table on the friday who then stay over night and get ready in the suites me and harry sleep in. Then they have a church connected where we get married. Everyone at the church go through to where the reception is held then our other night time guests come in. Our day time guests will have a room for the night and have afternoon tea on the sunday. Finally everyone goes into the private garden for a bonfire and hog roast. It sounded so perfect i couldn't wait. We had to choose a date, we had to think about the twins we wanted them to be toddlers so they could play a part in it. We chose august 15th 2015 for the wedding, i honestly couldn't wait. The twins would be two and adorable it honestly seemed so perfect.

dougie pov - we went back to our room for the night and started planning the guest list for the church and the reception. We ended with our list consisting of 76 people and our reception list had 200 including the 76. 'Shall we go to the spa?' i asked harry he nodded and grabbed our swimming trunks. We walked in and were given a robe and flip flops. We sat in the sauna and exchanged small kisses. After 15 minutes, we went into the ice room where harry threw ice at me which made me squeal and giggle. First, harry went into the ice pool then it was my turn. I was to scared and kept lingering on the steps. 'I cant do it!' i said nervously laughing. 'Yes you can! I just did it, you have to.' He was right i pushed myself under and pulled myself out quickly. My teeth were chattering and i was shaking we quickly ran into the hot tub and cuddled by the jets. We spoke about the menu and our colour scheme. We went back to the room to text danny and tom telling them to come down tomorrow to see how amazing this place was. We cuddled in bed together and agreed on the menu and said our colour scheme would be white and pink. We fell asleep in each others arms and was woken up by tom ringing me. 'Hello.' i said. 'Shit, This place is amazing. Wheres your room?' he asked. 'Yeah it is. South tower, acacia room.' I told him. 'See you in a second.' A few minutes later, danny and tom were at the door. We told them about the package, menu and colour scheme. We went to see the wedding planner who gave us another tour with danny and tom. We gave her our guest list, food options and decor preferences. She made a animated 3d demo of everything we said. 'Oh my god. Yes. That.' I said. Harry rubbed my arm. 'Sorry it's our wedding, what do you think?' i asked him. 'I love it baby.' I smiled at him as he kissed my lips.

harry pov - dougie was so happy with this and all i wanted was for him to be happy. The wedding sounded perfect, like nothing else on earth, i honestly could't wait. We had pretty much sorted everything in that weekend. It may have seemed rushed to people, but it felt right, so so right. The wedding planner gave us invitation ideas. We loved this one design it was simple but beautiful. We were agreeing on pretty much everything, i couldn't believe how perfect it was. We got the invites printed off and enveloped. 'Let's go play tennis flones vs pudd.' Tom said. 'I'm so shit at tennis.' dougie said. 'Same doug, but it will be a laugh.' dan said. We went over to the tennis court, the game started kind of serious, but in the end we just pratted about like the idiots we are. When our time slot was over we put our suitcases back in the car. We said bye and thank you to our wedding planner, julie. We planned to meet her again in 2 months to talk about all the small details. We got back to the house and my mum asked me how it went and i told her everything. I showed her the website and she was in awe. She was scrolling through the website whilst me and doug played with the twins. They were always so smiley and laughing, we were so in love with them. I couldn't believe this wonderful family i had and on august 15th 2015, all the pieces of the puzzle would be together.