Chapter 2

Dinner passed, and I help my Aunt clean up. After that, my Aunt and Uncle went bed. Now it's just me , Aria, Emily, Hanna , and Spencer.

"You told me you would explain about this A character. Now do it. " I confront Spencer.

Hanna has a confused look on her face. "She knows?"

"She will. She has been getting texts too. But hers just started today. " Spencer replies.

"Does she know about Ali?" Emily then adds.

"What about Mona, and Cece?" Aria asks.

I am just so confused. "Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" I yell.

"Okay," Spencer starts, " It all started after one year of Alison's disappearance..."

It has been about 2 hours. Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have explained exactly what happened in the past 2 years. Everything from finding out Aria has been dating a teacher, to Mona being part of the A-team, to Toby trying to protect Spencer, to Hanna have some fights with Kate and Emily almost getting killed who knows how many times..

"Okay, and the latest thing that has happened was-" then Emily stopped. She gave the rest of the girls some glances. "Alison is Alive, and we need to find out who is out to get her."

"Wait, so Alison was alive this whole time? And she was the good redcoat? And she is hiding from A?" I feel confused. And I am a Hastings. We are never confused.

They all nod. Now I am caught up. "I need a coffee..." I say standing up. "Anybody want?" I ask. Spencer runs over and helps while the other girls just nod a "no way" look.

"What's going to happen to me?" I ask after a dead silent.

"What do you mean?" Spencer asks.

"What will A do to me? Will I get hit by a car? Or get locked in a cabin and pass out? Will I get stuck in a room with some snake that can kill you?" I shiver a little. Now I was really scared.

"Nothing will happen if you're with us. That bitch is going down. " Hanna says. I chuckle a little. The rest of the night was filled with old memories, from back when we were little. Like Hanna and I used to sneak twinkies into our little "clubhouse". Or like when Emily, Aria and I went bike riding in the woods, and how one of use broke our wrists. That probably wasn't the greatest memory, but it was almost funny how it happened.

The girls eventually leave then it is just me and Spencer.

"I'm going to bed." I say.

"Goodnight." Spencer put on a toothless smile while putting two mugs in the sink.

"Night." I smile back.

I go upstairs, take a quick shower, put on my pjs and go straight to bed, Thinking of all the things A could do to me.