Chapter 20

Kendall's P.O.V

I watched Spencer leave the room. Her head held up high. Her and I have not had the best sister-sister relationship. We both have been really competitive and harsh to each other. She has been on my nerves. I bet she is feeling the same way about me.

As my feelings are twirling around in my head Mike comes in.

I look up.

"Hey!" I say smiling.

"Hi." He says back smiling and brings me into a long passionate kiss. Good thing I mouthwashed..

Once we break apart I ask,"What was that for?"

"Nothing. It's just, I love you and you can tell me anything you know that right?" He says with his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course." I say not really knowing where this is going.

"Then please tell me you have an explanation for this." He says handing me his phone. I took it and looked at the screen, only to find the picture I saw this morning of me kissing a guy I don't know.

I stood there speechless. Eventually I said "I..I was drunk last night and I-"

"You were drunk? Kendall why?" He stopped me starting to yell.

"I..I need to get away!" I yell back.

"Get away from what?"

"I." I couldn't tell him about Mona. I had to think fast.

"I just did, everything with Spencer and-" I said slowly.

"And what Ken?" His tone went back to calm.

Then I unexpectedly said "and when I took drugs. Everything was coming back and I wanted to forget everything that has happened. And then when I got drunk I guessed I kissed a guy there. I'm so sorry. I really am. Last night was such a blur." I looked down.

"I forgive you about the drugs. I know you don't take them anymore. But I don't know if I can forgive you for what you did last night." He said tearing up.

"Yeah." I crossed my arms. "I don't forgive myself either... I think you should go."

And with that Mike turned around and left. I felt terrible. I just sat on the couch and kept on replaying everything that has happened. I'm ready to end this once and for all.

Spencer's P.O.V

I went upstairs to my room. I passed Kendall's and then I walked back to her room. I needed to know what she was hiding. I went into her room and looked around. I know it's wrong to look through someone's room, but I needed to.

I looked through all her drawers. All I found was her adoption papers, some pictures and essays that she is writing for school. I went through her shelf. All that was there was books and some trophies. Then I saw a picture of her and I together at a beach in California, and then a picture of Alison, Kendall and I at the park having a picnic when we were younger. It gave back memories. As I moved away from her shelf, I dropped a book that was on it. I picked it up and opened it. The middle was cut and inside of the book was my bracelet Alison gave me. Emily's, Aria's, and Hanna's were there too. Why did Kendall have all these?

I closed the book and put it back where I found it. I went to Kendall's closet. I moved around her clothes and found a box on the floor. I slid the box out of the closet. I read the note on it.

Congrats on joining! Happy to have you on our team. -A

I opened the box to find a black hoodie, that seemed used. In the pockets were a couple of bullets and lipstick. Why the hell would Kendall have this? Is she part of the A team? Quickly I put everything back to where it was and left her room.

Later that evening..

It was 6 o'clock. Emily, Hanna and Aria should be here any minute so we can leave for Ravenswood. I haven't seem Kendall since this morning. I was wondering where she was. That was when Emily and Hanna came in.

"Hey, where's Aria?" I say to them.

"Beats me. Probably kicking Fitz's ass right now." Hanna said. Emily chuckled at her comment and I smiled. That was when Aria came in.

"Hey sorry. I needed to be sure Mike was okay." She said.

"Why? What's wrong with Mike?" Emily asks.

"I thought you knew. Kendall and Mike had a huge fight and I think they broke up." She said.

"We did." Kendall said coming down the stairs. "Let's not talk about it okay?"

We all nod.

Emily's P.O.V

"Okay, so let's get ready to go." Spencer said getting her jacket.

"Can you guys please second guess this? This is A we are talking about! Why are you even going?" Kendall says pleading for us to stay. Personally, I thought she was right. Spencer in the other hand, thought otherwise.

"Ken. Stop. We are going." Spencer says.

"You didn't answer my question." Kendall says to Spencer with her hands on her hips.

"I don't need to." Spence snapped.

"Let me at least come with you!" Kendall pleads.

"Come on Spence, just let her come. There is no harm in having more people." I said.

"Kendall! I can't afford for you to get hurt again! Not again!" Spencer says.

"I'm sorry Kendall, but Spencer is right. We can see you get hurt again." Aria says.

Hanna looks confused, she doesn't know whether to chose if Kendall should stay or go.

"Your staying." Spencer says. And she turns to the door. We all follow.

"No stop! I know you are going to get hurt! You guys are! Cause I'm A!" She yells before we even open the door. Spencer tenses up and all of us turn around and look at Kendall.

Kendall's P.O.V

I saw how Spencer tensed up after I said I was A. I couldn't believe myself. I couldn't last being part of the A-team for more than 24 hours.

"What?" Aria said.

"Let me at her!" Hanna said jumping towards me. Thankfully Emily was able to pull her back.

"Guys, I can explain." I say.

"Fine." Spencer said being livid. She went to the chair at the island counter and pulled it out.

"Explain. I've got time." She said. The other girls follow also being livid with my actions. I went to go sit down on the chair.

"Okay, so it started after I got home from Mike's house...."